Playlist Live.

"Today's the day Dan! Rise and shine motherfucker it's a brand new day! Are you going to stay in bed like a wuss?

"You can't quote my videos, it's illegal." Dan groggily answered, while Louise opened the curtains so that a stream of light poured into the room.

"Shut up you lazy ass, you don't have the right to express an opinion in this room."
Dan was still lying in bed. Louise then forcefully pushed him off, throwing one of his t-shirts in his direction.
"Get dressed you dickhead."

"Why so mad Louise? It's like 9am, relax."

"I'm still not entirely over what you did to Phil, we will have to talk about that eventually. And eventually you will have to solve everything."

Dan mumbled something in response that sounded like a "yes", and Louise exited the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Someone's in a good mood today." Dan said out loud, while trying to get ready.

He grabbed the first black shirt he saw and a pair of black skinny jeans.

Today was Playlist Live day.
Today, all of his viewers would be waiting for him and Phil to go on stage and have a meet and greet together, happy and cheerful as always.
They would have to act.
10 minutes later, he was outside his and Phil's hotel room and he was knocking on the door. He had slept in Louise's hotel room that night, for he couldn't deal with Phil being mad at him for much longer.
"Phil open the bloody door!"
He kept knocking repeatedly, until finally a very tired looking Phil opened the door.
"What do you want Dan?"
"You know the reason we came to Florida in the first place? You know; that YouTube event thing? Yeah that's today mate. So hurry up and get ready you twat." Dan went inside the room, and sat on the bed, waiting for Phil to get ready.
Phil sighed, and started going through the clothes he had packed, which in Dan's opinion were far more than what he needed.

After a while, Phil was finally done, and they both went downstairs to get breakfast. Phil had not looked Dan in the eye once, but something was different. Something had definitely changed in Phil, but Dan couldn't quite put his finger on it.

As they went into the lobby, a girl came running up to them asking for selfies. Immediately, he started pulling an act, pretending him and Phil were perfectly fine and happy.
Of course, as soon as they had done chatting to the girl Phil glared at Dan, and went to eat breakfast on his own. Dan decided to try and find Louise, but he didn't need to, seeing as Louise was already walking towards him.

They started talking about what they would do during the Florida trip, where they would go, and what would happen during Playlist Live.
But as they sat down at a table and started flipping through the menu, something caught Dan's eye.

Phil was sitting at a table not far away, holding a menu in his hand. But he wasn't alone. Sitting opposite him was a girl. Dan had never seen her before. She said something to Phil and in response he laughed.
He laughed. After weeks of him not doing as much as answering in two word answers, he was laughing. Who was that girl?

All throughout the rest of the morning, he couldn't think straight.
Louise knew what was up.
"Why do you care so much? She's just a girl for God's sake."
Why did he? He didn't know.
But finally Phil looked happy, so why couldn't he try and be happy for him?
He decided to move on from the topic, and concentrate on the reason he was there in the first place: Playlist Live.

Him and Phil walked side by side, headed to the venue.
After a while of being silent, Dan finally talked.
"Who is that girl you were talking to for the whole morning?"
"Why do you care, Dan?"
"I don't know." Dan sighed, but he noticed Phil was smirking.
"What is it?"
"Nothing." But Phil kept smirking.
They arrived at the venue, and immediately went to do a meet and greet. That was followed by a panel, and a talk on the main stage.
They were invited to an afterparty, but Dan didn't feel like it so he stayed in the hotel, while Phil went.
With that girl presumably.
He spent the evening scrolling through tumblr while eating food that his viewers gave him during the meet and greet.
At about 2am, Phil came stumbling in the room.
"Fun night out?"
Phil started giggling and jumped on the bed. He was definitely drunk.
"I saw Cat." He slurred.
"Who's that?"
"A wonderful person, Daniel. Unlike you." He eyelids were starting to close.
"Why is that so?"
"She's so nice. So nice." He kept repeating that while falling asleep.
"Why were you smirking, Phil? Before our meet up?"
"You're jealous of her. It's cute." And with that he fell asleep.

Dan stayed in his room that night, but he couldn't fall asleep. He had sensed this was the end of any small chance he had with Phil, any at all.

In the next couple of days, they went to Disney, spent their life in IHOP (the international house of pancakes), and managed to have a great time. But somehow, Dan always ended up doing things with Louise, and Phil always ended up doing them with Cat.
Even when they eventually flew back to England, Phil and Cat texted each other every single day. And one day came the dreaded news: Cat was officially Phil's girlfriend.
He couldn't figure out how or when, but suddenly there she was, at their apartment during almost every holiday, and at least once a month.
If she wasn't in London, Phil was in America.
All Dan could do was suffer in silence, watching them form a life together.
This really was the end.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
In 2016 I'm going to be going to some concerts and events, two of which both in London.
In February I'm going to see Halsey (I can't wait), and in August I'm going to be at Summer In The City!
So if any of you are present, please do come and say hi!
I am also going to 5sos and Troye Sivan, both in Italy.
Comment your future predictions for this phanfic and comment also if you will be present at any of those events :)