Disguisment

Aisha's POV
"What the heck.." I mutter. I see Ciel sprawled across the floor, he grunts. But Ciel looked different, instead of the blue hair he had white hair with a blue streak. "So.. Are you gonna help me up or.." The male said still lying on the floor. I held a hand out and helped him up. I could say his movements were quite sluggish. "Stay here." I commanded as leaving the room and locking it.

Ciel's POV
I was lost at words. Afterall I was just talking to Lu a minute ago and somehow got swooped in a wormhole.. I needed to look for Lu fast. Until a door bursts open, I just see the mage carrying some kind of blue suit..I eyed her oddly. "Change into this.." She said. "Why?" I responded. "I'll tell you later" I merely nodded, she walked out of the room and I changed. The mage entered the room. "I'll explain this in short. I accidentally used a spell that had summoned you from another dimension.. I'm really sorry but please when you see Lu just.. Well act normal around her. We don't want her going worriesome and causing her pain to not see her Royal Guard." The mage smiled softly and left the room shortly. A petite demon runs in the room and hugs me. She practically tackled me but, I didn't mind it much.I just patted Lu's head. She questioned me "Ciel why do you have white hair?" I gulped. I lied and said,"Someone put white hair dye in my shampoo, for uh.. Prank." She puffed her cheeks and said "Poor Ciel...Can I help you make breakfast? We have to do a quest in Velder fairly soon. I smiled and nodded. It was slightly odd since Lu looked very... Different.We strolled down the stairs alongside each other, soon reaching the bottom and entering the kitchen. We exchanged proudly looks we took out some pancake mix, eggs, bacon, and pans of course! I was delighted to work with Lu, as we were the ultimate duo.

(I'm sorry as some chapters will be delayed since I have tests this week sorry again D:!)