Confession

Lu's POV
I woke up to see Ciel's face. I smiled but mentally slapped myself later on. If Rena saw this she'd be practically squeeling and taking pictures.
~Flashback~
Rena's POV
I woke up early in the morning, heading down the stairs I see two figures laying on the couch. I slowly approached them. To my surprise it was Lu and Ciel! I let out a loud squeal and 'aww'. Later shuting myself up and took a picture, grinning stupidly and shoved the picture in an album.

~Back to now~
Lu's POV
I pushed that matter away and knew a great day was coming with Ciel. I felt as if my heart would melt at any moment when I was around him. I dreamed him kissing me, but I snapped out of the trance hearing Ciel's voice. "Lu? Hello?" He said waving his hand near my face. "Hi.." I said meekly. He nodded. "Breakfast is ready." Ciel stated with a smile. Physically I was saying 'yayyy' since I grinned cheekily. Ciel and I went to the diner room stuffing our faces with food. I really did love Ciel.. Today marks the day I confess to him! Luckily we had the day off from quests. I smiled at myself clearly Rena saw and grinned happily. I later invited Ciel to my room, I do know it sounds quite improper.. But no.. It's not in that way.. Ciel poked his head through the door. "You need something, Lu?" He said with a stern look entering the room, sitting on the bed. I closed the room door just in case, later joining him on the bed. I nodded, took a breath in, blushing a bit "I love you Ciel..."

Ciel's POV
I was shocked as if I saw some kind of ghost appear. I gripped onto my hand and mumbled "Lu..I." I was lost at words. Yes I did love her back but.. I sigh looking at her. I didn't think she loved me. Afterall I've been wearing this whole Royal Guard disguise this whole time. "Listen Lu..I'm not Royal Guard, or the Ciel you may be looking for. In the other universe I am indeed Ciel.. But, I'm called Dreadlord. I was summoned by accident." Lu cupped my face and said. "I don't see the problem with that, Ciel. I still love you." I grew a little bit more frustrated with her, but not at the point where I would yell at her. "Lu.. If I stay here any longer, we don't know what can happen to us or the Elgang. Maybe the Elgang will never meet up.. Meaning you might not see me and Royal Guard ever...We don't know the consequences we have to face through." I was acting kind of harsh but I wanted to make it straightforward to her. She whimpered not only losing her friends would hurt her, but losing her beloved one.. Would just shatter her life itself. I sighed hugging Lu looking into her beautiful eyes and smiled. "I love you too, Lu..But I don't know how long I can stay for.." I inched near her face until our lips met each other. Lu was overwhelmed with joy. We decided to keep this a secret between Me, Lu, and Aisha. Little did they know a certain Esper, and Avenger was eavesdropping on their conversation.