Prologue

It's been exactly 1 year since Lisanna came back from Edolas and everybody is still celebrating her return.

but Lucy is getting ignored by the guild except Mirajane, Levy,Wendy, the Raijinshuu, master Makarov, Lisanna, Gray and the guilds new member (Name), Lucy's long lost cousin.

Lucy went inside the guild and smiled "Hi everybody!!" She said everybody ignored her except for the NL's ( NL stands for Noticing Lucy, i know it's a stupid name)

she walked to the bar and greeted mirajane "Hi lucy! What do you want to order?" Mirajane asked her kindly, Lucy returned the smile "hi! Can i have a strawberry milkshake?" She asked.

Mirajane smiled and nodded, then the guild door opened and (name) came in, (name) came straight to the bar without saying hello to anyone.

Then Lucy smiled at (name), she smiled back "so, how was the mission?" Lucy asked, (name) groaned "the bandits were a little troublesome, but nothing i couldn't handle, so what's your decision?" She asked Lucy.

Lucy sighed at her cousin "i think i'll join another when he kicks me out" she said and smirked a little bit, (name) smirked back "i guess i'll follow you wherever you go" she said to Lucy.

Then suddenly Natsu walked to Lucy with a serious expression "Lucy, i need to tell you something" he said.

And the chaos began.