Chapter 10

The next morning, Lucy is sleeping soundly in her bed not wanting to wake up, (name) woke up earlier than her. She walked up to Lucy and shook her body "Luucy~ wake up!!" (Name) yelled while shaking Lucy's body, Lucy groaned and mumbled "1 more hour".

"You said that one hour ago!!" (Name) said and sweat dropped, (name) sighed and walked out the room, when (name) came back Minerva was behind her "what did you want me to do again?" She asked.

"Help me drag Lucy out of bed and into the shower, I already prepared a bucket of ice cold water" she said and Minerva sweat dropped, "isn't that a little too harsh?" Minerva asked.

"Nah, she could handle it" (name) said and grabbed one of Lucy's left leg while Minerva grabbed the right one, the began dragging Lucy to the bathtub, Lucy on the other hand was slowly waking up but not completely, when she was in the tub.

(name) grabbed the bucket with ice cold water in it while she was grinning, "Minerva, could you tape this?" She asked, Minerva smirked holding a camera "already on it!".

(Name) suddenly dumped the ice water all over Lucy making her jump and scream "Why did you do that??!!!!!" She yelled, (name) smirked "you wouldn't wake up, anyway get ready the games are about to begin" she said and walked out the bathroom while Lucy sat in the tub dumbfound.

☆Time Skip☆

"Welcome to the second day of the Grand Magic Games people! Today is all about battles between guilds! We already arranged the battles but for the last battle the fans will vote on who vs who, now let the battles begin" Chapati Lola said and fireworks errupted.

While the battles went on (name) grew bored and walked around but then she saw Master Mavis "Master, whar can I do for you" (name) said and smiled while Mavis's face became serious "you sense it too right?" Mavis asked.

(name)'s smile fell into a frown "So I was right, he is coming right?" She asked and Mavis nodded "please protect her, because he will stop at nothing to get her" Mavis said.

(Name) nodded "of course, that is why I came into this time....To protect her before the world goes into chaos" she said, Mavis smiled "you have bravery to come this far" she smiled and (name) smiled back "Thank you very much" she said and they parted ways.

(Name) walked back to the Sabertooth stand "where have you been? You missed a lot, good thing you haven't been called" Lucy said while having her arms crossed, (name) laughed nervously "sorry, I was bored so I walked around" she said and Lucy sighed. "Fine, But come here. The fans are voting for the last battle" Lucy said.

"Okay, folks the results are in! The last battle of the day are
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Erza Scarlet VS (Name) (Last Name)!!"