Chapter 9

As Lucy walked to her guild, she felt Natsu glaring at her and she smirked at his anger 'go ahead and hate me Natsu.....your anger makes me more pumped' she thought and smirked.

(Name) saw Lucy's smirk and face palmed "you made him your enemy didn't you?" She asked, Lucy smiled sweetly and nodded. "Come on, let's go. The first match is about to begin" Lucy said and walked away making (name) sighed and followed.

"Okay folks!! The first event is 'CHASE', pick your members and we'll explain what it is" Chapati Lola said, (name) smirked "I'll go!" She said but Sting groaned. "I wanted to go!!" He yelled, (name) smiled at him and slowly walk to Sting.

A purple aura slowly sorrounded (name) "I'll go, right Sting?" She asked sickingly sweet, Sting began to sweat bullets "yes ma'am" he squeaked, the purple aura sorrounding (name) began to disappear.

"Good" she said and went to the stadium, "I thought i was going to die" Sting mumbled and the others chuckled."Okay! Here are the participants:

-Lisanna Strauss from Fairy Tail!
-Kagura Mikazuchi from Mermaid Heel!
-Lyon Vastia from Lamia Scale
-Hibiki Laytis from Blue Pegasus
-(Name)(last name) from Sabertooth
-Laxus Dreyar from Fairy Tail B team
-War Cry from Quatro Cerberus
-Matt Williams from Second Players

This is a game of chase, you have to find other participants and attack them, if you attack one person you get 1 point, if you get attacked you lose 1 point and you got caged for 30 seconds, the time limit is one and a half hour!! Let the Chase begin!!" As Chapati Lola finished saying that a small city formed inside the stadium and the members were teleported into different places.

(Name) walked around searching for somebody then she heard a crackle behind her so she formed a shield around herself, when she did that a lightning struck her shield, she turned around and saw Laxus giving her a smirk, "the first greeting you gave me in such a long time is a lightning in the face? Wow, thanks a lot. I feel very welcomed" she said with sarcasm in her voice.

Laxus chuckled at her "sorry (name) but inside the ring we're enemies"he said and sent another wave of lightning to (name) which she blocked, "well, I want to finish this fast" (name) said catching Laxus off guard.

"Dragon slayer secret art: Snow dragons blooming flower!!" She yelled and then snow started to crawl from the ground and to Laxus's body he struggled but it just made the snow formed faster then the snow started to form a flower trapping Laxus inside, it was like that for a second then (name) snapped her fingers making the snow around Laxus blow up.

Laxus was thrown back a few meters then when he was about to stand up a cage dropped on him, "hmm, It's not complete yet" she said, there was silence for a second "EEEEHHH!!!!!" the whole stadium shouted, "t-that was an i-incomplete technique??!" Chapati lola asked and (name) nodded.

'What's the complete form then?' The whole stadium thought in their minds, (name) yawned "aah!! I want to finish this quickly so i can sleep" she said and yawned again, "but i need to be in a high place" she mumbled and went to the highest tower in that city.

When she got to the top everybody looked at her and wondering what she would do next, she put her hand up and a light blue magic circle formed and she said one word "Sleep" then all participants inside the ring pass out making the people in the stadium jaws drop.

"W-what a powerfull magic used by (name), she knocked everyone out by using one spell!! Now let's review the scores:
1. Sabertooth :10 points
2.Second Players: 9 points
3.Mermaid Heel: 8 points
4.Lamia Scale: 7 points
5.Quatro Cerberus: 5 points
6.Blue Pegasus: 3 points
7.Fairy Tail B: 2 points
8.Fairy Tail: 1 point

And that is the scores folks, that is all for today, we will continue later" Chapati Lola said.

The members returned to their own guild, when (name) returned to the Sabertooth place she was welcomed in a hug by Minerva "Well done!! You did good!" She said.

Then they all returned to the hotel and rest, tomorrow is the second day.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~
A/N: thank you everyone who reads this.
Please check out my other story.