6

Joe:

"Can you sit up? There ya go, like that honey. Swing your legs over the edge." I coaxed penny out to me. She wouldn't be able to reach the footholds, but if I could get her wrapped around me, I could carry her down easily. "Ok, I want you to lean out until you reach me, wrap your arms around me and slide off the edge." I told her. She shook her head no. "What? No. No way, I'll fall!" She whispered frantically. I reached out with one arm and tugged her into me. She quickly locked her arms and legs around me. "See? You didn't fall. I've got you, alright?" I kept my tone soft as I started to climb down the duct. This one was a little tighter than the other, and I could feel Penelope trembling against me. Every soft little curve pressed tight against me. The metal groaned under our weight, and she whimpered. "Easy honey. It's ok." I whispered. She nodded hastily. Once we were finally on solid ground in a conference room on the second floor, she still stuck close to me. I didn't mind. But my body needed to calm the fuck down. It was the adrenaline, I wouldn't let myself jump the poor little thing like some kind of animal. She brought out all my protective instincts, and I felt 10 foot tall. My dick felt the same way apparently. I felt my teeth and subtly adjusted myself. The radio crackled, breaking the silence and Penny jumped. "Oh Alpha... Come out come out wherever you are.... I have 15 men. You're alone. You're outnumbered, how exactly do you plan on making it out of here, huh Joe?" The guy from earlier cackled. "12." I corrected him. "Excuse me?" He asked. "12. There were 15 men, now there are 12." I reiterated calmly. Penelope picked that moment to catch the giggles. She quickly put her hands over her mouth to stop it. I grinned at her as the radio went silent. "Let's roll P." I smirked and grabbed her hand as we took off.