Chapter 1 (Leaving the church)

Lizzie's p.o.v

I was having a cat nap on a tree when I heard my adopted father, seiji komori, call for me and Yui. "Come on Lizzie!! Lets go father is calling us! ". Yui yelled from below the tree. I groaned and teloported me and Yui to his office.

Well if you are wondering how I did that its because I'm the decendant of the Cheshire cat so yeah I have the teloporting thing that we do.

"Yes father you called for us?"Yui asked. "Indeed you girls are going to a relatives house tomorrow while I go on my business trip" 'father' replied.

No one p.o.v

Lizzie showed her infamous cheshire grin and said,"Which relatives 'father'?". "The Sakamaki Mansion." Yui was sad that she had to leave her beloved father,

(Time skip tomorrow......brought to you by Teddy)

"Are we there yet?" Lizzie asked sitting in the taxi looking out the window. "For the hundred time Lizzie no!"

Lizzie's p.o.v

"For the hundred time Lizzie no!" Yui said okay nevermind kinda yelled? Well Yui patience is running out now. After about 25 minutes we were getting out of the taxi and infront of a mansion. Yui knocked on the gigantic door trice but no one answered. Suddenly the door opened by itself 'Wow is this place full of magicians?' I thought. "Hello!" Yui said while we walked into the mansion.