Chapter 7 (They seem so familiar....)

Lizzie's p.o.v

A few weeks after the day of the competition, when we reached school, pilled out of the limo and were about to walk in the school when we saw another limo coming in school. 'Huh...must be new students....' I thought. When they came out, everything started to seem a blur.

A boy with blueish hair and eyes came out of the limo first. Followed by a very tall boy with brown hair tied into a bun, he also has brown eyes. Next up was a petit boy with bandages around his arms. He was also wearing a beret. And the last boy.....he has blonde hair and a sky blue eye. His other eye is covered by his hair. When he came out, the girls in our school started screaming and squealing"KOU!""OMG! IT'S REALLY MUKAMI KOU!!""KOU~SENPAI!". Agh...this is starting to hurt my ears. The boys then started walking towards us *The Sakamaki, Yui and Lizzie*. They glared at the Sakamaki brothers, looked over and saw me and Yui. "New brides eh?" The brunette asked." Guess we'll be taking them as well." The one known as 'Kou' said. That name sounds familiar...too familiar...They looked at me and their eyes widen in shock." Is that......you...... Mimi~chan?" The one with bandages asked. My heartbeat quickened. Wait...only one special person calls me that...it can't be....

" Zuzu~kun?" I said softly, barely a whisper, looking at him. Suddenly, I felt someone hug me. It was the guy with the bandages. "I missed....you..Mimi~chan....we all..did..." he said softly and slowly, cupping my cheek in his hand. I leaned into his touch, it was surprisingly calming. The others stepped forward and hugged me too. "R-ruki....Bear...K-kou..?" I asked." Yeah.." They said in sync almost in tears." Hey! Tell Ore~sama what's going on! Why are you hugging our Neko~chan?!" Ayato said.

I stepped forward and said " it's a long story."

(Author's note. Hey guys sorry for not updating for so long. Gomenasai. )