Hello

London, present days
The same theatre of that terrifying night wasn't changed. There was a nice show organized by the "London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art", and Scarlett was going to present a very beautiful song originally sang by Adele. I took place in the first line, so that I could see her from a very short distance. She was going to be the last participant to be presented.
The show bagan.
The first participants were not so talented; there were dancers, singers and actors.
After a while, the show began being interesting. It started to present well-prepared coreographies and actors.
And finally, her turn.
The lights turned briefly off, and the soft sound of a piano started to fill the hall. I recognized the beutiful chords of "Hello" by Adele.
And then, her voice:

Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing...
Hello, can you hear me?

Hello from the other side!

She was simply heavenly. Her voice had flown all around the hall, enchanting every single person.
As the show ended, and she got down of the stage, I grabbed her in my arms in a sweet hug.
"You're amazing, Sweetie. I'm so glad to be your brother." I said, while I kept holding her.
"Thank you, Andy! -she replied laughing- But it's all thanks to you. -she pointed my heart with her finger- It is you, who has protected me and took care of me all this time."
As she finished, she gave me a little, cute kiss on the cheek, wich made me smile. I had a really sweet little sister...