Marvin Gaye

"Hey! Let me down!" She screamed laughing
"It's not in my plans, Sweetie. You asked for this, didn't you?" I answered
She just kept smiling at me. Her eyes showed all the love she felt for me...
As we were in front of my bed, I slowly put her down. I saw she was really happy, maybe she had been waiting for that for a lot... Surprising me a lot, Scarlett grabbed my jacket and said: "Go back to the entrance and prepare yourself for the night. I'll wait here..." I went where she told me, wore off the jacket, the jeans and the shoes, and wore on a very normal t-shirt and a soft pair of trousers. As I got back, my little "not-so-much innocent" sister was really changed. She had a nice, red t-shirt and a couple of short pants. "Wow -I started- you look amazing!" "Thank you, my boy." She smiled to me sweetly. "Come here, my Sweet, -she continued- I got something special only for you..." I was a little scared, what did she want to do? "Okay..." I just said. I got nearer and nearer to her... When I was near enough, she pulled me down and told me: "Take your shirt off. Now." "Oh, okay darling... - I answered quietly- Should I do it? Or, ehm, you?" "How you wish... -she said smiling- But if you don't want to..." Her smile slowly disappeared. "Hey -I caressed her cheek- don't worry Sweetie." I wor my t-shirt off and smiled to her. "Kiss me, Andrew, please. I need it." She said almost crying. "I don't know, my Sweet. I think we shouldn't, or maybe... I really don't know. -something started to grow in my heart- But you know something? -I felt it very strong inside me- I love you, Honey. I always have."
After those words, I kissed her.
It was a veey deep kiss, I felt all the love she had held inside herself all that time...