Nalu- Snow globes and scarves

Hey guys, hope you enjoy the first chapter! In the time leading up to Christmas I will be doing a new ship everyday/whenever I can leading up to Christmas. This one's gonna be a happy one! I will do death fics if asked to. 

Hiro Mashima owns all the characters!! He is a guy, I am a girl, He is an adult, I am a young teen. 

:) Enjoy!

(Nalu, Christmas Chapter)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Lucy's POV

I woke up and stared at the ceiling.

    "I can't believe it, it's CHRISTMAS!! I am so ha-" my train of the thought was rudely interrupted by a soft whit wooly thing falling in my face, "If that's what i think it is, someone's gonna die..." I thought angrily, huffing I dragged myself out of bed and threw the blanket to the other side of the room.

     "Five more minutes Igneel," a pink haired salamander said yawning,

    "Natsu! What the Mavis are you doing here!? Get out of my bed!" I yelled angrily, 'why is he always doing this?! It was getting annoying even if he is adorable in the morni- WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!? HE DOESN'T LIKE ME LIKE THAT... Besides he's to dense to realise,"

"Oh hey Luce," Natsu said in a deep tired voice,

"Wow, his voice is-No bad Lucy!" I thought

Natsu's eyes suddenly lit up, 

"Lucy, it's Christmas... IT'S CHRISTMAS!!" He sang staring at me, "We've got to go to the guild and go open our presents!!" He screamed like a little kid, I completely forgot about his intrusion of my lie in time and smiled, "Fine I'll go get dressed," I giggled looking down at my pink PJs and bunny slippers.

***Time skip***

I came out of the bathroom wearing a red long sleeved dress that went up to my knees and had white fluff at the wrists and hem, a small black belt with a gold buckle sat on my upper waist. I wore black boots with white pompoms attached to the zip and a black jacket. I came out to find Natsu reading my book.

"Lucy this is really good, is it about our adventures in fairy tail? I like the drawings," he remarked,

"Thanks, but I'm not sure about it, it is about fairy tail actually, you're in it too,  all of us are in it," I replied, "Now let's go!" I yelled, I grabbed Natsu's hand and ran out the door.

Natsu's POV

I watched Lucy shiver slightly from the cold and shook my head, 'I can't let Luce freeze, ' I decided, i unwrapped my scarf from round my neck and placed it around Lucy's neck, I didn't need it today anyway, i was wearing loose dark red, a white top with the words Merry Christmas in gold Lucy bought me, she once forced me to go shopping with her, Levy and Erza.... Never again, also a pair of loose dark blue jeans and red and white trainers.

Lucy looked up at me in surprise, then a gust of cold wind blew past us and she stuffed her head into my scarf, I smirked, she looked so adorable! Wait what? Where did that come from. I pulled Lucy close to me as we walked to the guild.

Mira's POV

 I stood behind the bar giggling at my plan, despite what some people thopught (*Cough cough*Gray*cough cough*) I wasn't stupid, I knew exactly how to get my ships together, last time it was Bisca and Alzack (Before Tenroe Island)and look how that turned out! Mwa ha ha ha...

"Erza, there's something wrong with Mira!" Lissana shouted (No I don't hate Lissana, I just hate Nali *shudders* no offense to Nali shippers btw,)