Ch.8

AN:This chapter will have a sex seen in it. If you are not ok with reading it or too young do not read the chapter. But if you don't care. Then read. ;)

Stiles laid on his bed as Derek cuddled next to him. Derek looked at Stiles
"So what you wanna do?" Derek asked Stiles. Stiles turned to Derek
"I think you should give me a piggie-back ride to the couch so we can watch Christmas movies!" Stiles cheers. Derek sighed, sat up and grabbed Stiles' legs. Stiles wrapped one arm over and one arm under Derek's shoulders.
Derek stood and Stiles kissed him on the cheek after getting a half glare from him. Derek rolled his eyes and walked down stairs to the living room, setting Stiles on the couch before sitting next to him. Stiles sat there for a second to think of what Christmas movie that should watch when it hit him.
Stiles darted over to the TV and put in 'White Christmas', Stiles smiled as he sat next to Derek again when the movie began. Stiles then paused the movie, ran to the kitchen, came back with the few cookies he and Derek made earlier, played the movie and sat back down next to Derek.
Derek grabbed a cookie and started to eat it while Stiles eat one as well. They laughed at the comity parts in the movie witch was like the whole movie. In the parts that to Stiles seemed romantic, he would cuddle up to Derek.
At the end when they sang 'im dreaming of a white Christmas' Stiles and Derek couldn't keep their hands off each other. Stiles almost pinned Derek to the couch but Derek pinned him instead. It was late by the time they finished attacking each others faces.
Stiles shut off the TV and walked up stairs only to be picked up and carried to his room when he reached the top. Derek closed Stiles' door and pushed him down on the bed. Stiles kissed up Derek's jawline as he pinned Stiles to the bed. Derek held each of Stiles' hands at head level on each side of him. Derek kissed Stiles' neck as he grinded down into him. Stiles moaned as he arched his back off the bed a bit. Derek sucked at Stiles sweet spot and Stiles started moaning louder in pleaser.
The two start losing close and soon are just naked, hot, sweaty body's grinding into one another. Derek would thrust into Stiles, moving his hand up and down on Stiles' cock as they both moaned and groaned in pleaser. The pleaser soon ended when they both came one after the other.
Stiles and Derek separated but Stiles didn't waste any time to straddle Derek and kiss up his chest making his way to Derek's lashes lips. Stiles nipped at Derek's bottom lip asking for entrance. Derek aloud entrance but soon took complete control over the kiss.
It was around 9:00 pm when they heard the front door open. By then they had some close on and had to move to opposite sides of the bed incase John peeked in the room. Stiles face one way as Derek faced the other. Stiles accidently fell asleep but that didn't stop Derek from spooning him.
They slept like that until at I point Stiles got the midnight munchies. Stiles crawled out of Derek's ever so large spoon and creeper down stairs to the kitchen. Stiles opened the fridge and looked from shelf to shelf in search of a snack. Derek noticed Stiles' absents and went to investigate. Stiles had found half sandwich and started munching on it when he came to find a dark figure in his way of the stairs.