Ch.9

Derek stood in front of the sleepy boy as he chewed his sandwich. Derek smirked down at his Stiles
"Stiles what are you doing?" Derek asked Stiles. Stiles mumbled something with his mouth full of sandwich. Derek shakes his head and started up the stairs with Stiles trailing behind. Derek laid on his stomach, on the bed as Stiles finished his sandwich. Stiles then laid next to Derek and snuggled into his side.
"I love you Derek" Stiles said in a low, sexy, sleepy voice. Derek smiled
"I love you to Stiles" he whispered in Stiles' ear. Derek and Stiles then slept like so till morning. Stiles looked to his alpha sleeping peacefully next to him. Stiles smiled and kissed his lips softly
"Good morning" Stiles whispered. Derek smiled down at Stiles
"Morning" he replied. Stiles sat up and stretched up out of bed. Derek climbed after him not wanting him to leave. "Stiles stay" Derek whined as he wrapped around Stiles.
"But...oh fine sourwolf" Stiles smiled pushing away from Derek, only for a few seconds of freedom before Derek pinned him to the wall. Stiles' faces would of bounced off it if Derek wasn't holding his jawline pointing his face to the ceiling. Derek buried his face into Stiles' neck and took in as much of his sent as he could.
"God damn, Stiles you smell so fucking good" Derek groaned as he slid his figure tips in between Stiles and his boxers. Stiles moaned in pleaser as Derek started sucking on that God damn sweet spot. Stiles tilted his head back for full access of said sweet spot. Derek turned Stiles towards him and with kissing his lips he started grinding Stiles So far up the wall he could barely touch the floor.
Their cocks both ached with need but Derek held back his need and slowly stopped grinding into his Stiles. Stiles' legs didn't want to hold him up and Derek didn't mind helping.
"God, Derek you tease" Stiles exclaimed, Derek lifted Stiles and laid them both on the bed
"We need to save that for tonight my love" Derek teased more. Stiles whined
"But what about now?" Derek smirked
"Sheriff is down stairs, sleeping on the couch" Stiles sighed
"he had a late night, crash as soon as he stepped through the door." Stiles explained. They both laid there cuddling and snuggling each other. Stiles fell asleep for an hour or two until Derek woke him after his father left.
"Stiles...Stiles wake up..." Derek whispered into Stiles ear. Stiles smiled, opened his eyes and kissed Derek
"Love you" Stiles said climbing out of bed. Stiles walked to the door and opened it "come on I'm hungry...is the big bad wolf hungry?" Stiles teased. Derek leaped out of bed and tackled Stiles to the floor smiling and laughing with the boy. "Oh yeah he's hungry" Stiles exclaimed as they smoothly hit the floor.
Derek kissed Stiles and started to get up when Stiles grabbed Derek, around the neck, and pulled the alpha back down onto him. Derek shoved his nose straight into the crook of Stiles' neck taking in his lustfilled sent as best he could. Derek huffed out a moan trying to hold himself back from nipping and sucking at Stiles' wondrous neck.
Stiles sighed as his stomach growled for food. "Let us feed the beast" Stiles chuckled to Derek as he sat up and Stiles crawled onto his lap. Stiles wrapped his legs around Derek's waist and pressed his forehead into the alpha's. Derek leand his lips towards Stiles' and stole a kiss but Stiles didn't mined, he just leand in more to keep the kiss going.