Dropping Jewels

Indya

Okay so let me tell y'all how one of my closest friend tried to kill me because of jealousy and envy. Like I really trusted them and they went behind my back. Here's how things led up to all the bullshit.

2 years earlier

I'm Indya Marie and I am the Trap Queen of Compton, California. Yeah I know it sounds crazy that a female is a trap God, but honestly I believe anybody can do anything if they put there mind to it on some real shit tho. I grew up in a house full of niggas and a single mother who didn't give a shit. I have three brothers and we all have different daddy's. And all of our fathers in jail for either crime or selling dope. So basically I was raised by my brothers. I am the third oldest but they all treat me like I'm the baby.

My oldest brother Shawn was in the streets, hooping and going to school. Then a few months ago, he got booked for armed robbery, possession of cocaine, possession of opiums and marijuana, etc, he had a list of charges. Then some bitch he was fucking on pregnant so now the baby gotta grow up with my brother behind bars for the next ten years. I told him about them hoes, but nah he just wanna get his dick wet. Then goes Ray-Ray the meanest one. He dropped out of school when he reached the 9th grade, but truth is the lil nigga still smart as'f tho. And he got a baby boy on the way. Yessss! I'm finna be the baddest auntie. He one of my right hand in running this drug game. The youngest is Kevin and he actually still in school, but we trying to keep him away from the streets. Cause to be honest he the only one who go actually make it out of Compton.

When I got in high school I was in an all female gang called Hood Barbie's, but I wasn't making no money. Back then I knew if I wanted some fast money I gotta slang, gang bang or prostitute, but that last option was dead. What the fuck I look like selling my pussy for some money, I'm too fine for that shit. My ex-bestie name Tre' Anna introduced me to Jody. So Jody tried to talk to me at first but I wasn't having that shit. He is cute but he's like my best friend. And he acts like every other average hood nigga to me. Then I found out he was selling, so I asked him to put my on and shit so I can make my own bread.

Honestly, that shit wasn't easy especially for a female like me. Cause I done got jumped, stabbed, and robbed before. I had to learn the hard way. Luckily, I know how to fight cause, a few hoes used to try me until I started putting hoes on they neck. I learned how to protect myself and stay aware of my surroundings.

Jody was always there for me whenever I needed him. A year ago someone killed my boss Sugar Bear while he was leaving a concert. As his right hand man well in this case woman. I took over the whole Compton Empire. We had plugs from the Underground and all over Cali to New York. I knew Sugar Bear would have wanted us to continue to make this money and keep his industry on top. As of today it still is. Trust and believe I don't play that shit. I had to let go a few snakes tho. I had a feeling that someone telling our business to that punk ass nigga Ace. So I thought Jody got rid of the snake for me but you will see.

~~~~~

I was in my office talking to Joey Paccino he is the best drug dealer over in Italy. He got nothing but the finest drugs and some new and rare shit that I wanna try out. So ima get some of my newbies to sell some of that shit.

"So Joey wassup ...deal or no deal?" I asked

"See doll face.... I wanna do business with you but I don't know" Joey said

"Listen Joey I ain't go bullshit you....I'm like you I don't play about my money and don't have time for games. So like I said are we go make this deal or nah. Cause I could be utilizing my time somewhere else"I said while crossing my arms