We Meet Again

(Chris in the media)

Indya

I finally started getting ready for tonight. I had pregame by myself and get right before I went out. Cause hopefully tonight I don't have to smack nobody over no dumb shit. You know niggas don't know how to have fun anymore without having shootouts. But I definitely got my lil Ruger strapped to my thigh and I can get to it quick. I decided to wear my baggy ripped jeans and my red strap crop top with my Jean jacket with my all whites. I went with a simple fit for tonight. Cause I never know what gone happen. I'm well known in the streets and some people just be on bullshit.

I grabbed my keys to the white hellcat and grabbed my purse and locked my doors

I grabbed my keys to the white hellcat and grabbed my purse and locked my doors. I put my alarm on cause it's always niggas like Ace plotting on me. I got inside the car and connected to the aux. I played Tems Higher and pulled off towards the club.

~~~~

I finally pulled up to the club and I had to park across the street cause it was packed and full and a long ass line. Luckily I decided to wear shoes cause my feet would have been falling off the bone. I got out and grabbed my purse and my designer glasses. I made sure I had my weed and woods so I can roll up. I seen Jody standing with some woman. She was fine af🥴okayyy Jody I see you boy.

"Wassup Jody" I said hugging his big headed ass

Jody didn't look to bad him self. Damn how the fuck am I just now noticing how fine Jody is. Damn🤔did he get fine throughout the day since earlier 😩😂. Mmm I need to stop drinking cause damn🥴. I couldn't stop looking at him but I couldn't let him know that he look good.

"Indya this is Pepper, she is a fashion designer and a close friend" he introduced us

"Yess I guess you can call it that, but Girll I'm loving the outfit..have you ever thought about modeling?" she said as we were walking inside the club

"Hmmm close friends🙄🤔....thanks but nahh that's really not my style" I said

Soon as we got in the club I went straight to the bar and ordered a bottle of Henny , Dusse & 1800. We was finna have a good time tonight. Jody and Pepper went to our booth upstairs. We was on the third floor and that's where all the ballers and players be at. It was girls dancing in cages on the tables and then it was bitches doing tricks on the pole. This club was definitely a vibe and I haven't been here a while.

As I was coming up the stairs it was group of fine ass niggas and one of them bumped into me. I quickly pushed him he almost stepped on the forces.

"Damn ma, you ain't have t-....you🙄" he stopped in mid sentence when he finally turned around

It was the banker dude from earlier. Ima need for him to pay attention to where he be going.

"First involve I have a name and you was about to step on my shoes with your dusty ass shoes watch where you going please and thank you" I said dismissing myself from them