Chapter 16

Megan and Ace stopped in there tracks, "did yall hear that?" Megan asked. " yeah ...sound like an wild animal, tiger or lion." Butch said. Ace said" let's follow the sound, I got a feeling I know who made it."

Caleb was turning feral and out of control, and Jared couldn't help him from fighting off this horny bitch." Dammit woman I said fuck off!!!!" Just then the doors flew open and the guard was shot. Jared went to see what happened when Nina threw herself on him and latched her legs around his waist. The fucking bitch was grinding on him." Son of a bitch, what the hell lady!!! Get the fuck off me!!!!" Fighting the grip he was in he didn't notice that someone was in his cell. Megan shot the whore that was on her man with a dart. "Get the fuck of him you bitch!!!" As the Nina passed out Jared let her fall on the bed. "Holy fuck !!! Megan!! He grabs her and hugs her tight. What the hell...how are you here? " still hearing Caleb growling and roaring he took off to his cell."guys we got to find Kaitlyn, see that monitor .. they made us watch what they do to her. As we speak they have here drugged and taking her eggs and the head man Roy wants a heir and then want to breed more of us. Caleb is feral now. I will try to get through to him hand me the keys!"

Megan looked at the screen and saw Katie crying and screaming while two men stood over her , one looked like a Dr. A terrifying roar had her jerk to face Caleb. He was bleeding from trying to get out of the cell.
" Caleb! !! Caleb listen to me brother I'm gonna let you out to go save your mate! Don't attack anyone in this room they here with Ace, they helped rescue us. Do you understand?" Caleb stood in front of Jared , the eyes black with gold flakes flashing. When he spoke it sounded more animal than human " LET.ME.OUT."
Jared blew out the breath he was holding and unlocked the cell door. Soon as Caleb stormed out they all followed, he could find his mate by smell and he is drawn to her need.

Kaitlyn was in so much pain. She couldn't really tell if she was awake or dreaming , they kept giving her shots. "Stop ..your touch hurts...please!! Dr.Phillips looked at Roy" we should put her out, she has fought two hours. We don't need her awake for this."
Roy looked at Kate and sighed," Kate we are bout to extract your eggs my dear. I will fertilize a few of them. When my seed takes I will implant our embryo into a willing host and she will carry my heir full term. The rest of your eggs will be used to breed with animal dna.
"What!!? I refuse to let you do this!!!! You will not father a child of mine!!! Nobody will torture my babies.... CALEB!!!!!" As Roy moved closer to her to give her a shot the door busted open. Following a loud roar Caleb wild and feral charged for Roy as Jared tackled the Dr. Megan ran to Katie " oh my god, Katie we here are you hurt?!" Megan unstrapped her arms while Ace freed her legs and waist. They stepped back when Caleb came to her. Caleb had blood all over him where he tore Roy apart. His eyes still a storm of black and gold grabbed Kaitlyn and smashed her to him. He was still growling and sniffing her, checked her over for injuries. "I'm sorry my love, I couldn't protect you, I watched you and I felt you but I could not help you! My chest ached , please forgive me Kaitlyn. "
"I hurt less in your arms Caleb .. your touch eases me. I love you! I was so scared I would never see you again!
Please let's leave this place!" While she clung to him he carried her outside while the others gathered up the woman, Dr.,and guards for questioning.

Jared had his arm around Megan as they walked."I always liked your fiestiness, I was pretty impressed by your claim on me " Jared said. "What the hell are you talking about?" Megan asked giving him the evil eye.
" you know when you told that whore to get off your man." He wiggled his eyes brows at her. " I did not say that!" Out loud Did I ? Megan argued.
All of a sudden Jared stops, grabs her and claims her mouth. Megan started to fight him but moaned instead. Jared whispered " you are mine Megan, whether you admit it now or not you are my mate.

***********************************

Back at the hotel they take up most of the apartments on that floor. They left Caleb and Kaitlyn alone for a while, understanding the drugs more they knew what was bout to happen.

Caleb laid his mate on the bed. Took off her cotton pants and undies. She was soaking wet with need . "Jesus" Caleb swore his dick had the zipper imprint on it he was so dam hard. Her scent was driving him crazy.
"Caleb please, I need you... help make it stop burning please." Kaitlyn was in a lust filled fog. Her body was burning , her juice dripped from her pussy.

Caleb stripped and climbed over her,"I got you baby, I'm here and I'm gonna take the pain away. You will fill nothing but pleasure for now on. They gave you a fertility shot baby, I have no protection, my seed is the only thing that will ease your pain. I need you to know this may cause you to get pregnant. "
"I know , I'm sorry it's too soon, but I need you Caleb. We just have to be strong and stay together. I love you so much." Kaitlyn made eye contact while she spoke so there he would not dought her awareness.
Then Caleb kissed her deeply as he pushed inside her. They moaned together she begged for more and he gave it to her. He bit into her shoulder as they came together. Moments later as he licked his mark on her she could feel the heat and pain disappear. "Holy crap, I'm pretty sure we created a baby with those fireworks" Kaitlyn grinned up at Caleb. Then the tears came and Caleb held her til sleep claimed them both.