Chapter 3

Minty POV
I am finally came to school. I went up stairs near the library to wait when the library opens. In the corner of my eyes I see Madison was walking toward me with her friend. "Well shit" I thought. "Well well well" Madison said with a evil smirk. "Here's the little bitch. Are you still not talking? Haha just because got killed for being a slut?" She mocked. My mother wasn't cheating on my father. There were rumors going round about that...well there go my morning. "Now you are all alone no one to take you side" I sat there looking down trying not to cry. "Why don't you leave her the fuck alone?" I heard a girl say. Madison turned around and her friends as well. "Who the fuck you think you are telling me what to do?!" Madison said acting bitchy. The girl went up to me. "Come with me." She said. I did I got up. My hair was covering my face. Which cover the tears I shed. Me and the girl walked away from then. I heard Madison give a frustrated sigh. "Hi. I just saw you taking all the mean thing they told you. Why did you talk back?" The girl said. I kept silence. "Why aren't you talking?" The girl questioned. I took out my notepad from my backpack and I wrote "I vowed that I wouldn't never talk. I will always keep science for the death of my mother. Thank you for helping me. By the way what is your name?" I gave her the note. "Oh...My name is Momo. I'm so sorry for your lose." She told me with a sad expression. "What is your name?" I wrote down: My name is Minty. Minty Divine. "That's an awesome name! Let be friends!" She said happily I smiled. My first friend...