movie night

(Jen's p.o.v.)

After Josh and I finished filming the cave scene (the hunger games), we decided to watch a movie and eat some pizza. Today was kinda weird. We kissed for the first time. Josh is my best friend but he seemed very nervous. But who cares, so was I. After we caller roomservice and ordered 2 large pizza's and a lot of wine. Josh and I capsoled on the couch and I picked out a movie. I choose white chicks. We waited till the pizza was there and started the movie. We already finished two bottles of wineamd I finished my pizza while Josh hadn't even finised the half of his. I asked him if I could have a slice of his. "Yes you can, but you have to give me something back", he said with a wink. "Like what?" I asked him, " wait a second I know something, but you have to give me that slice first". He gave me a slice and I run into my bedroom. (Josh and I share a trailer). I undressed and put on the sexiest lingerie I could find. It was lacy and dark blue. I also took handcuffs. I brought them for fun but this is much better fun. With the lingerie on and the handcuffs in my hand I walked in the living room of our trailer. Joshs' jaw dropped when he saw me. I handcuffed him. I sat on his lap and began to 'dance' while kissing him. His hand trailed off to my boobs. He unhooked my bra and trew it away. I took his pants off and trow it on the ground. I could feel the buldge in his underwear. It was huge. I took his underwear and removed the handcuffs so he could touch me better. He immediately took off my lingerie and started to rub my clit. The whole trailer filled with our moans. I pushed Josh down on the couch and climbed on top of him. I started to ride him like there was no tomorrow. "Ahh Jen, faster, faster" His words turned me on and I felt him come inside me. I climbed off him and started to suck his dick.

(Josh's p.o.v.)

Jen just fucked me and now she is sucking my dick. This is the best day of my life. Just when I almost came for the third time, Woody walked in. He was drunk. "Can you kids please keep the volume down, pleople are trying to sleep here" he said, while starring at Jen's boobs. Jen walked to him, fully naked, kissed him and took off his pants. This was so horny to watch. I started to fuck Jen while she was sucking Woody's dick. Woody grabbed Jens hair and told her she was a horny girl and a slut. We all came at the same time and then Woody left. Jen and I calsoled on the couch and fell asleep.
The next morning I woke up with Jen sucking my dick. We were still naked from last night. I put three fingers in her and start to finger her.

(Jen's p.o.v.)

When Josh and I walked on set I see everybody staring at us. Did they all heard us? Then I remember sucking Woody's dick. 'oh shit', I telk josh, 'I sucked woody's dick last night. Sam, Elizabeth and Jena walked towards us and Sam asked if we had a good night. They probably have heard us. 'Everybody could heard that', Elizabeth said laughing. Josh and I just laughed knowing that wasn't the last time.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hi, please commend your opinion and ideas for other stories Xx Kate
(This was my first story so I hope you liked it)