the photographer

Jen's p.o.v.

Josh and I hang out almost every day after filming. Today we're at Lenny's room with Liz (Elizabeth), Woody, Lenny, Josh and I. Since there was nothing in the TV and we watched every movie in Lenny's room, we decided to play truth or dare. We all drank a little too much and it was getting weirder and weirder.
'Josh, truth or dare?' Woody asked him. Josh said truth and Woody asked him; "If Jen asked you to have sex with her right now, what would you do?". Jup, definitely drunk. But so am I, so whatever. Josh bulge in his pants grew, he propably was image what it would felt like or something. This wasn't the first time I saw it. Josh said he wouldn't do that because i'm his best friend but his little friend down there is telling me something else.
~two hours later~
It's 2 a.m. and Josh and I went back to our hotelroom, since we share one. We share a bed too because we're best friends. I love him that way. But lately I'm thinking he might love me a little bit more than that. I was in my panties and bra when Josh walked out of the bathroom. He looked at me with big eyes. He snapped out of his thought when I asked him if he liked what he sees. He closed his mounth, excused himself and went to the kitchen. I put on a really short nightgown with no bra just to tease him since he's always checking me out. I pretend to be asleep when I hear him walking to the bed. I slightly open my eyes and see he's only in him boxers. When he pulls the sheets off me to get in bed I feel him undressing me with his eyes. He steps in the bed and is now laying really close to me. I stirr a little and suddenly I touch his crotch. I feel his erection growing and a small moan escapes his mount. Apparently he still thinks I'm asleep because right now I feel one of his big hand over my breast. Half of me is saying I'm insane, the other half wants to kiss him. I use my actress skills to pretend to be asleep but it's really hard since my best friends hand is on my breast. I pretend like I'm about to wake up. He quickly pulls away his hand. I hear him ask if I'm awake and I respond be saying I just woke up. Just to make it less awkward. I step out of bed to pee and forgot I'm wearing a dress. He now had perfect sight of my butt. Oh my, this is going to be an interesting month.
~next day~
When I wake up I feel someone's hand on my butt. I realised it's Josh' so I just leave it and try to fall alsleep again. But then I realise we have to shoot today. I wake Josh up. When he sees his hand is on my butt he apologises and almost runs to the bathroom to change. I quickly put on some sweatpants and just when I'm putting on my bra Josh walks in. Nice timing, again. I see his erection growing and then he goes to the bathroom and locks the door. He's probably jerking himself off right now. That though makes me wet. Gosh what's happening to me. Am I in love with him?
~on set~
While Ve is doing my make-up, we're filming the intervieuw with Ceasar scene, Josh is talking to Woody. I hear them talk about how Josh saw me half naked this morning. Woody laughed and tells Josh he just should fuck me. I can't believe what I hear next. Josh is saying he wish he could do that. I sleep in one bed with someone who wants to fuck me? No, not just someone. My best friend.
I decided to let Josh totally loose himself. Maybe I want to fuck him too. I haven't done it since I broke up with Nick, that was 7 months ago.
~after filming~
I'm at Josh' and mine hotelroom and I just ordered roomservice. Pizza ofcourse. Josh can be home any minute, he visited Andrew after filming. My plan is to ask him if he wants to take some photo's of me. But not just normal photo's, nudes.

Josh' p.o.v.
I say goodbye to Andrew and drive home to Jen. God Jen, she's beautiful and smart and funny and hot and sexy and I'm in love with her. When I open the door, I smell pizza. Mmmm. I walk into the kitchen and see Jen eating pizza. 'There's yours' she says pointing to the box on the counter. I thank her by kissing her cheek and she seems suprised. I am suprised too. I never expected myself to dare that. After diner Jen asks me to follow her. When I walk into our bedroom I saw she did put new sheets on our bed. She sat diwn at the chair next to the bed and looked very serious. She asked if I could do her a favour. Ofcourse I said yes. She walked into the bedroom, which was full of heels and sexy lingerie. 'I need photo's of me in these clothes and' I see her strugglung to ask me. And what I ask her sweet. 'And a couple of photo's of me naked.' My mind is exploding. Did she really just asked me this? Best day ever.
Jennifer starts with the black lingerie set and she looks so sexy. I feel my erection growing, but I try to hide it by crossing my legs. Jen changes outfits a couple of times and tgen the moment is there. She asks me if I could unhook her bra and take it off. I do what she asked me. Then she taked off her panties. Oh ny god. The Jennifer Lawrence is standing naked infront of me. She lays herself on the bed and I take some smoking hot pics. After a couple of photo's she asks me to join. I doubt but she keeps nagging so I finally give in. I set the camera on timer a hurry myself to Jen. She strikes a sexy pose and I'm just standing next to her. She laughs and says I shouldm't be standing next to her like a statue. 'Undress' she demands. I look at her like she's insane, but she's dead serious. I undress myself till I'm only in my boxers. 'I know some nice poses' Jen smirks,'follow my guidings'. Jen pushes me on the bed and put herself ontop of me. She's wet. I feel it. 'I know you touched me, I know you've a boner almost all the time your with me' she says,'so we're going to fix that right now'. I can't believe what I heard. Before I know my boxers are off and Jen is taking me in her mounth. I let out a loud and grab her hair. She's great at this, I guess she has practised a lot.
The moaning became heavier and heavier and I told her I'm about to come and just when I said that I spilled my load all over her face and tits. She gives me a horny look and walks over to the bed. I smack her ass and tell her to sit on her hand and knees do I can take her doggy-style. She once told me thats her favorite position. I fuck her fast, smack her ass often and she's moaning really loud. For a second I worry about Willow and Amanda who are laying a room next to us but actually I don't care. I've wanted this for a long time and now its finally happening! After we humped for hours we fell asleep next to each other. Naked. This was the best day of my life!