truth or dare

(Jen's pov)

After filming Josh and I decided to invite the crew over at our trailer. Josh took a quick shower and I dressed up and set the table. When they all arived Josh ordered pizza's for everyone. Our trailer wasn't that big and it was crowded. Almost the whol cast was here. Isabelle (Clove), Alexander (Cato), Leven (Glimmer), Jack (Marvel), Jackie (Foxface), Elizabeth(Effie), Woody(Haymitch), amanda (Rue), Willow (Prim) and ofcourse Josh, Liam and I. When our pizza's arrived we sat on the table and started to eat. After the pizza we watched Home Alone since it was almost Christmas.
When the movie was over Liam suggested to play truth or dare. Willow and Amanda had to go home because it was already 12 a.m. Josh brought them home and came back with seven crates of beer. After an half hour we were already drunk and hadn't even starter the game yet. 'I begin!', Alexander yells. The spun the empty wine bottle and it pointed to me. 'Truth or dare?' he asked. 'Dare'. I dare you to call Gary (director drom The Hunger Games) and tell him you're pregnant with Joshs' baby. I scrolled trought my contact and call "Gary". He answered immediately.
G: 'Hi Jen, is there something? It's already 12 a.m.
J: uhmm, actually yes. I'm pregant...with Joshs' baby.
G: YOU'RE WHAT! WITH WHO!
J:pregnant, Josh (I tell him while holding in my laughter.)
G:We'll talk about this tomorrow, goodnight Jen.
J:goodnight!
After I hung up everybody started to laugh. Now it was my turn to spin yhe bottle. It landed on Leven and she was dared to kiss Jack because everyone knew they had a crush on each other. After they kissed they went to Leven's trailer to continue....
A couple of spins later it landed on me again. I said dare and Liz(Elizabeth) and Woody started to whisper things to each other. 'Give Josh a lapdance for 1 minute!' she finally said. Since I have a dress on I decided to take it off because you can't lapdance with a dress. Now I was only in my string and lacy bra. Josh was all red and there was a buldge in his pants. Hmm so he's horny for me. I took off Josh's pants,sat on lap and started to grind. The buldge in his underwear a grew and grew when I pushed my boobs in his face. When the minute was over I went off his lap and gave him one last kiss. After my dare we decided to play 7 minuts in heaven. I spin the bottle and it landed on Woody, the next time I spun it landed on Lizz. They went to my bedroom and after 7 minuts we called them back. Woody had lipstick all over his face. Now it was Lizz's time to spin the bottle, twice. The first landed on Josh. I was hoping I was with him. But it was Isabelle. 'I think its better if Jen goes with Josh.' Izzy says. With a wink. I walk to Josh (still in my underwear),pull him in my bedroom and close the door. Then I start kissing him. First sweet and then rough. I took off his pants and he took off my bra and string. Now I was fully naked. I took off his underpants and started to suck his dick while he played with my clit. After a while I feel Josh entering me. I let out a loud moan. So loud I'm sure everybody in the livingroom heard us. Woody even yelled 'Don't make her pregnant for real now'. Josh laughed and smacked my ass. Then he started to fuck me long and deep.