imagine #3

you and paul were out on a ride around the country part of your city. you know hes into kinky things so you always put on your cutest bra and underwear while hanging out with him alone. hes driving and talking about how pretty you are you just smirk and put your hand on his crotch. 

"watch where you touch unless you want things to get stiff." he says with a smirk. the car is dark for its 9 at night but you can see the smile on his face from the light from the radio. you slip off your pants to show off your lacy underwear.

"mhm babe i like it." paul says as he slows the car down and pulls off into the woods to get away from the street. he unbuckles himself and begins to roll the seat back. 

" you know youre so hot paulie." you say touching the wet spot on your underwear. 

"we both know youre hotter." he says you dont argue because youre so horny you just want his long hard length inside of you. you take his shirt off for him. you both undress each other quickly you both are so horny. soon you both are naked and looking at each other with wide eyes. 

"your boobs are so cute baby." he says staring at them.

"your dick is pretty cute too it makes me want to put it in my mouth." you say with a cute giggle

"well why dont you then love?" he smirks and starts to masturbate.

"i think i just might." you say as you take his hands off of his dick and put it in your mouth. 

"you feel fucking great!" he exclaims. after a few minutes of you sucking him off he pushes you away and then makes you lay on your back and inserts himself into you. you moan in pleasure he feels amazing. 

"IM GONNA CUM!" you exclaim his dick game is so strong. he pulls out and cums into a water bottle while you squirt all over the car.

"i am sorry about that paul." you apologize shyly.

"its alright my favorite smell is your vagina and now my car smells like it everytime i get in imma get a hard on but thats perfectly fine. you both put your clothes on and drive back home.