Chapter 16

Honey felt her heart pounding. She gasped and moaned when she heard more gunshots. She felt paralysed but realised if she didn't move soon then there would be no way that she would find out what's going on, or help her men at all. Her eyes and nostrils burned from holding in the tears she were so desperate to fall.

Honey blinked her eyes then jumped quickly from the bathtub. Her previous arousal diminished completely. On fast steps she grabbed the gown hanging on the back of the door and wrapped it around her self before she flung the door open.

Honey wished immediately that she didn't.

The dark figure rifling through the drawers shot up its head quickly. Honeys eyes widened and fear spread through her veins as she stared at it. Not able to move even a muscle. Honey gasped suddenly when the figure shot toward the bathroom door, aiming straight at her. With sweaty hands Honey slammed the door shut and clicked the lock as fast she could. Not two seconds after banging echoed through the bathroom.

"You stupid fucking bitch... Do you really think a door is gonna keep me from getting to you" a deep, manly voice shouted whilst he banged continuously on the door "huh... DO YOU?" Honey could feel the hysteria build up in her throat from the excitement she could hear in the unknown mans voice.

Honey waited several moments as the banging quieted to a soft thud against the door. Honey gasped and panicked before she bent and ripped the doors open to the sink cabinets, she rifled through them, pushing and pulling things out with shaky hands. Nothing would help. Honey felt like screaming.

She stood up and lurched towards the overhead combines when a loud sudden bang started on the door. The lock twisted and Honey stopped and stared at it and hoped that it would hold. When the screws holding it in loosened a little Honey jumped and felt the tears begin to flood her eyes. She reached up and pulled the door open to the cabinets and almost immediately spotted the razor. She stuffed it in the pocket of the gown. The razor wasn't too thick to be noticed.

The door swung opened and slammed against the wall. The bang rippled through the enclosed space. Honey turned and stared at the clothed figure. The black jeans and shirt matched the balaclava covering his face. Honey stepped backwards and gripped the sink behind her when he took a step towards her.

The figure took small steps until he was a foot away. Honey reacted. She aimed her foot upwards and kicked him in the middle of the legs. The mans eyes widened before he released a groan and fell to his knees.

Honey took the chance to run past him to the door, but before she could make it a hand grabbed her ankle and pulled he down sharply to the floor. She fell onto her hands and knees and the air whooshed from her lungs. His grip was tight and painful. Honey kicked out but he wouldn't release. He pulled roughly on her ankle and Honey screamed hoping someone would hear. She hadn't heard any gunshots since the man appeared. It was clear she was alone with him.

When the second hand grabbed for her other ankle, Honey scrambled for the razor in her pocket. She tightened her fist around it and pulled it out of the razor itself until she was just holding the blade, before aiming it backwards and towards the mans hand. Honey made sure to cut deep. He released her ankles immediately and Honey took the chance to run from him.

"Your going to regret that" arms tightened around her waist and pulled her backwards. He pushed her onto the bed. She bounced three times from the force of it, but before she could move he was already on top of her. He grabbed her hair and tightened his hand it whilst yanking her head back. Honey struggled against him and let out a yelp. Tears streamed down her face and her breath came in struggled pants. From her peripheral vision, Honey could see blood drip from his forearm from her cut.

Honey opened her mouth and screamed loud. "STOP, PLEASE STTTTOOPPPP...!" he replied with a menacing laugh and yanked her head back further. His other hand came up and hit her across the cheek. Pain exploded across her cheekbone and Honey knew a bruise would appear.

"You don't realise how much trouble you've caused, you stupid fucking bitch. All they had to do was sell up. That's it. And they were gonna, until you turned up" his voice got louder towards the end and his body crushed down further on hers. "YOU RUINED IT!" He yelled.

Tears streamed down her face as she tried to get him off her. It was no use though, even though he wasn't as big or as muscled as the brothers he was still very heavy and stood at least 8 inches above Honey.

"Get off of me" Honey struggled more when the faint smell of alcohol wafted of him and burnt her nostrils. No matter the outcome, Honey could say that she fought back. His hand moved to rest on her throat and Honey knew that she was out of time.

Suddenly the door burst open and Honey hoped that it was help for her not for him. When the weight of the man was released quickly from her Honey sat up startled and rolled off the side of the bed until she rested on her hands and knees on the floor. Her breaths came in pants and tears poured down her face. She clutched her cheek where he hit her and winced at the tenderness of it.

The next several minutes went fast. Rio, Clay and Blaze had ripped the man off her and had him on the floor. They were each taking turns hitting him where it hurts the most until he was resorted to ending up as a weeping and bloody mess.

The Ranch hands all stood around the door watching, they didn't seem too bothered that their bosses looked about ready to kill someone. Honey stumbled up of off her knees and moved forward cautiously. Mikey and Rando came over and helped her to her feet properly. They had narrowed eyes but treated her like glass.

When they were out of the room the Ranch hands all moved out of the way and formed a circle around her. "Shit girl... That's gonna be some bruise" She heard Rando mumble.

"Bastards"

"Fuckers"

"Should let 'em kill him"

Were all mumbled around her. Honey felt her heart soar and more tears leak down her cheeks. She was in such an emotional state. Mikey had an arm around her waist and held her tight to his muscled frame, he released her quickly when he felt warm hands smooth around her neck and pull her into a hard chest. The familiar smell of Blaze tightened her gut and made more tears leak out. Honey held on tightly to him as the Sheriff and Ambulance was called.