His Butler: Finding out

As soon as school was over, Sebastian followed Rin outside. "What is up with that guy from earlier?!" Rin asked, glaring at Sebastian.
"What do You mean, Master?"

"I saw that guy or whatever leaping into the air with a chainsaw in his hands! Why does a so called grim reaper have a chainsaw? Plus why is a grim reaper here in the first place?!"

Sebastian pondered for a moment.
"Grim reapers possess weapons called death scythes. They are What they use to reap or harvest human souls," Sebastian explained. "As to why he's here, I don't know."

Rin sighed and began walking away headed in the direction of the dorms. "Well Sebastian, find out what's going on!" Rin called out.
"As you wish," Sebastian replied.
He sighed heavily as he realized he would have to talk to Grell alone.

It Didn't take Sebastian long before he found Grell casually leaning against the school building reading from his death record book.
"What exactly are grim reapers doing at a school for exorcists?" Sebastian questioned, slowly approaching Grell.
"Ooh Bassy! You found me! Does this mean you want to make passionate love right now, you naughty man?!" Grell exclaimed, blushing deeply and batting his eyes.
"No," Sebastian replied, utterly repulsed by the idea.
"Answer my question, why are you here?"

Grell sighed, "you're no fun. If you must know, something weird happened to the England area. No one scheduled to die has died yet. The bosses ordered us to find out why. In the meantime, we had to move to different locations to help other reapers collect souls. I just so happened to get Japan, where you were. Doesn't that prove we're made for each other Bassy!" Grell yelled, launching himself at Sebastian.

Sebastian moved to the side as Grell hit the floor.
Damn you, Mephisto! Sebastian thought.
He glared at Grell. "Why are you here at Master Rin's School?" he asked.

Grell got up from the ground and dusted himself off.
"Isn't it obvious, Bassy? Someone's going to die."