Chapter Twenty

I'm back in Chicago. Word was already going around the city that I was back. That's not good, because I've already been here for a day and the moment Angelo finds out. He's going to go into hiding, and that I can't have. I want to make things right.

When I get to his parent's house, his mother told me that he moved. I didn't have any choice but to ask her if she could call him over. I needed to talk to him and make everything better. She did, she called him to come over and he did. When he came inside and seen me, the look on his face was priceless. What's she doing here?" He asked his mom. "She wanted to talk to you about something. I don't know." The thing is she has never had a clue about what he does with his free time. Well bitch hello stop being so damn naive. She doesn't pay attention to anything he has ever done. So automatically when he gets arrested or goes to jail for something he's done. She's always bailed him out. She's always believed he was innocent of every thing. He walked into the living room of where I was sitting in, opposite of where the door was. "How you been?" I asked him with a fresh smile. "I've been well, what's up though? What made you come all the way back here?" He replied and asked. "Listen, I really don't want to talk about everything here. I just needed a way to find you. I really want to make things right on another page, but not here." I answered his question and he looked at and laughed like I was stupid. "Nigga I'm being serious. I'm not playing with you, so don't you look at me with that stupid ass smile on your face like I'm stupid." I said standing up from the couch. "I don't trust you." "Ha, you don't trust me? I should be saying that about you! Knowing that you" he cut me off at that moment. "Chill out, you don't need to get loud. Let's go." He walked out of the room and I followed; we went outside and got in his car. Angelo drove off and took me back to his place.

His mom was right when she said he didn't live in Chicago anymore. He lived a couple miles out. When we got there, we went straight inside. "What do you really want Janellys? Because I'm not stupid." He said closing the front door after I entered. I chuckled, "why you say that? You don't miss me?" "Listen, I know this is about your pussy ass husband. You trying to come back for your little bullshit ass revenge. Well it ain't shit. This you should know baby girl." "Come on! This is all about you right now. I never mentioned any one else." "What you want then?" I pushed up on him, "I want you." I whispered into his ear while I slid my hand onto his manhood. "It took me a long time to realize, you were right. You were right about everything." I said in a calm gentle voice. "I miss you Angelo. I miss us, and what we used to be baby," I continued on kissing him from his cheek down to his neck. "What we used to be, huh?" He said. I could tell I was getting to him. "Come on, you know you missed me Angelo. That's the reason why you went to Atlanta right, to come get me, and bring me back here? For us to be together again, right baby? You know I waited for you all those years." He flipped us around putting me up against the wall. He went in for a kiss but instead he put his hand around my throat and began to squeeze. "What are you doing?" I held back what he wanted to see. I couldn't breathe, I really tried to catch my breath through his grip.

He wanted me to be hurt, cry out for help and tell him the truth about why I was there. "Angelo, babe let go. There's no more games being played. It's just you and me," I spoke as he loosened his grip on me. "What about the kids?" "We'll figure it out. I'll figure it all out Bae." "Jay, I'm serious." "So am I, give me a kiss." I demanded and he did. His lips smashed into mine, the kiss increased with intensity and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued kissing on him as he carried me to his room. Where he placed me on the bed, he stood up and looked at me. "What happened babe?" I questioned him standing there between my legs looking as if he had seen a ghost. "Nothing," he said snapping out of it. He hovered over me, kissing me again removing my shirt. He kissed down my body, from my neck down to my navel and began going lower. I slowly reached my right hand behind my back before he removed my pants. When he did, he kissed on my thighs and began licking, and kissing on my clit like he was French kissing the bitch. The further he got into it, I moaned louder and louder. I removed the safety on my piece before removing it from behind my back on the bed. He played around with his tongue like a little kid with ice cream, "yeah, right there." I moaned. I cocked the gun and put it right to his head. His head shot up at the sound of the click from the gun, "what are you doing?" He asked liking right into my eyes as he reached over under the pillow. "Don't you dare think about it!" He stood in place not moving an inch of his body. "This is for my baby, my husband. MY EVERYTHING! YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME! Now I'm going to take your everything from you," I pulled the trigger. Not once but I emptied almost 9 clips on this motherfucker. Thirteen for putting thirteen in Trey, another thirteen of each one of my kids and the life he took from us.