Chapter 1 - Jealousy

A/N:Hi readers! It's me! The obsessed girl who wrote Always Have,Always Will and she enjoyed it and she hopes that you had read it and liked it!!!^^

Disclaimer: Story is happening after battle with Nemesis.

------------------------------------------------
It was about noon at Metal Bey City. Gingka was at B-Pit.

,,And you two were chatting all the time?"He asked laying down on the couch in the basement and kind of an office of B-Pit and its young owner, Madoka.

She was in contact with Aleksei after the world championship, this whole time. After the battle with Nemesis, he asked her to be with him and she accepted. Gingka surely didn't...Jealousy was completely obvious on his face every time someone mentioned him, like he referred to Aleksei.

'I can't even imagine the face of that bast-No! Stop it! Madoka is with him, they are happy, so you should be happy and after all it's none of your-'

His thoughts were interrupted by Madoka's concerned voice.

,,Ehm...Gingka are you alright?"She asked
,,You're like on...cloud nine...That usually means you're hiding something from me, am I right?"

Madoka exclaimed and stood up from her chair and sat near Gingka. Gingka blushed hard, he was caught off guard.

,,No no no no! I'm not..."Gingka exclaimed and couldn't move his gaze from Madoka's aquamarine eyes.

'What the hell!? What is this...my face is burning...and my heart will bump out of my chests if I don't calm down.'Gingka wondered, but could already start a diagnosis in his head.

Madoka was getting genuinely concerned now. Gingka wasn't the type to be all mysterious about his thoughts and opinions, he always felt free to say what's on his mind and now it seemed to bother him, whatever it was that made him silent. Which by the way was very rare state for Gingka Hagane to be in.

,,That's not what I see. Tell me,Gingka!We are friends. I'll understand whateve-"

She was interrupted by knocking sound. Her facial expression changed within seconds.

,,Aleksei!"She chirped cheerfully.

Aleksei was a Russian ambassador in WBBA, so he came to Japan to attend a very important meeting about everything connected to Nemesis. But it was going to be held in 5 days and he didn't have another flight to Japan so he came with this one and he's staying at B-Pit...Gingka didn't even know, of course.

Madoka ran to open the door as fast as she could. When she saw her boyfriend, tears of joy flooded her eyes. She hugged him, and he hugged her back, with sly smile.
Too sly for someone who didn't see his girlfriend a year and a half.
Gingka walked up the stairs, knowing that he has to act like he's okay about Aleksei and stuff, like he always would.

'I don't wanna lie...but I don't want to be the only grumpy who doesn't like him either.'

When he saw Aleksei he put on a fake smile and fake glow of joy he would use on anyone he didn't like, and that group of people was really small, because Gingka tried really hard to always remove any antagonism towards people.

,,Hey man! What's up? I haven't seen you for a year and half!"Gingka said, acting like a professional actor.

,,I'm ok. I came for meeting in WBBA. I became an ambassador!"He exclaimed, with such bravado that Gingka hardly could stop himself from punching Aleksei in the face and getting him out of B-Pit.

'What is wrong with me???All these feelings...fighting for dominance inside my head...I can't stay here. I'm gonna go to Kenta's, he asked me to come along with Madoka but...I'll tell him she's busy...I just have to go somewhere else.'