Chapter 6 - Astonished

A/N:Ok first thing:This chapter wouldn't be wrote without help of my gorgeous friend!!!
So...hope that somebody will like this
------------------------------------------------
Gingka grabbed his own head with both of his hands.His eyes were widened and his breathing pace became faster.

,,Gingka...Thank you"she said finally after longer pause.'He saved me...So good feeling'she thought,got up and went to Gingka.

,,Gingka,look at me."She said seriously.Gingka left his hands of his head and with terrified face looked at Madoka's calm ones.,,Madoka..."he whispered,,I.....I k-killed..."he mumbled quietly. Madoka buried her face in his chests placing her hands on them.

,,You're my hero...."she said. Gingka slowly and unsurely hugged her back.,,I....I can't....sorry"he said,couldn't stop tears that were falling on her face,,It's ok....cry it out"she said leaving him to cry and wet up her face without any word. Gingka was crying without any noise,without any sob...

~3 hours later~

Ryo arrived in B-Pit.Aleksei's lifeless body was out of B-Pit and Gingka was sitting on couch,without moving.,,Let's go to WBBA...Maybe that will make him feel better."Ryo said to Madoka.

~At WBBA,Ryos office~

,,Son,listen to me,you don't have to feel guilty...Come on,speak up,please!"Ryo said sitting in front of his son,while Madoka was next to Gingka,on his left.

,,....H-How?!I...I'm...killer!"he said,,Once again,you didn't had any choice!"Ryo exclaimed,with more sadness than angst in his voice...Looking at his son like that was...agony.,,I-I...sorry"he said,getting up quickly and going to bathroom. Ryo and Madoka followed him with their eyes.

Ryo turned to Madoka.,,Madoka...maybe i'm asking for too much from you....b-but if you can calm him....."he said sadly,,Of course"she said,standing serious.There's always someone who have to have situation in control.

When Gingka closed doors by kicking them angrily(perhaps he WASN'T angry),he lay against them and burst into tears.On opposite side of door was Madoka,knocking gently.

,,Gingka....open,please!"she said,,I don't know how you feel...but i can help you....we're friends."like she said a password,Gingka slowly opened doors.Madoka get in and closed doors behind her.,,Gingka...."she said when she saw Gingkas red face.She hugged him tightly.He hugged her back.,,I promise you...every single thing will be alright!"she said.

,,B-but...How do you know?"he asked weakly.,,I just...know.You don't trust me?"she asked,,You know i do...to the end of world and back...to the moon and back...No!To the sun and back...it's further"he said. Madoka giggled hearing his innocent voice full of sadness and sorrow making joke,without any sign of happiness,but still...

,,That's my Gingka..."she said and left him from hug.She took his hand and placed it on his heart..,,Feel that?...You're alive for a reason"she said seriously,,Maybe...but it's bad reason"he said,moving his hand and making fist of it. Madoka took it.

,,Punch me"she ordered.

,,W-What?!No!"he said letting go of her and stepping backwards...

,,You see...if you were bad guy you would punch me Gingka!You would let your angst,sadness and sorrow to control you and you would punch me...But you didn't!"she said smiling softly.

,,B-But...I would never hurt YOU!That proves nothing!"he said staring at her bright face.She suddenly made angry expresion of face and got closer to him,placing finger on his mouth gently.

,,Listen...Will you trust me or not?Cuz I...I can't let you be so foolish!"She said moving her finger,,You idiot"she smiled at him,,Sorry...I-I..."he started but she kissed his cheek and turned to open doors,leaving Gingka to blush madly.She opened doors and went out,folowed by Gingka.

,,Hi..."Ryo said,,Hi dad"Gingka said a bit more happier.Inside,Ryo was astonished.'Wow...it took her 10 minutes to calm him...'he thought,but outside he was completely calm.He made a smirk and said.

,,I see that you're better!",,Yeah...Ahh....It's almost night...already...I'm tired,but i can't sleep".Ryo and Madoka shared confused glares while Gingka was looking at floor.

,,Why?"Madoka menaged to ask him looking him at his face.

,,I...I can't Madoka...alone...it gives me creeps..."he said,,Don't know why..."

,,Well,if you want,you can sleep in B-Pit..."Madoka asked,,That's great idea!And walk to there will give you a bit fresh air"Ryo exclaimed cheerfully.

They was walking by sidewalk. Gingka nor Madoka didn't speak any word.Finally after a couple of minutes,Madoka broke silence.

,,Gingka...you know that everything will be fine,don't you?"she said with sadness.,,I...I'm not sure...Madoka,murder is murder...If I did it,I'm killer...I'm dangerous...And I think you...shouldn't be near me..."he said with innocence while his heart broke inside of his chests that hurt him so much...But Madoka's safety is most important...More then his love or anything else

.'God...if i knew love can hurt on this way....i would do anything not to fall in love'.

Sorrow in his heart just became bigger then before.,,G-Gingka...No!I can't just leave you if you want to say that!I won't leave your side anymore."She said,noticing Gingka's sweet innocence and sadness...his face became mirror of his real emotions.That caused Madoka to get even confused then she was before.

,,Gingka...You're confusing me so much now,ya know...Why you mind so much?!You killed FREAKING EVIL GUY THAT COULD DESTROY WHOLE STUPID WORLD!"She exclaimed a bit too loud.Gingka risen his head,looking straight in her eyes...
What he saw was real angst...why?Why is she angry?He didn't do anything...or maybe that was problem.

,,M-M-Madoka..."Gingka,like usual,was scared of Madoka and her angry glare.Madoka found out that she yelled on poor Gingka...Who left COMPLETELY astonished on bad way.

,,I-I....sorry...something got into me...I'm sorry...You went through hell today...i made it worse..."She said staring at Gingka frozen,shaking like she's about to faint.

,,N-No...you're right I overreacted on all of this..."he said sadly getting closer to her.She wanted to speak out but Gingka shouted at her this time.

,,No...Don't tell me i didn't...let's please just forget this and try to talk about something else...I'm freaking out even more of mentioning this day...Wound...will heal and left a scar...But i will ignore scar"he said moving finger from her lips. Madoka left astonished by his speech.

She suddenly smiled and started running to B-Pit,yelling,,Catch me if you can!".Gingka get confused but quickly started to run in order to catch Madoka...
------------------------------------------------
A/N:Hope ya liked this!If so
Rate
Comment
Follow
It doesn't hurt :)
Merry late Christmas to all Catholics!!!