Ch 1 GAME NIGHT!!!

(Y/N's POV)
Me and Mark laughed as Yami stood right in front of Mark.
"Am I close yet?" Yami asked. Jack then walked in and then shot Mark immediately.
"YAMI!! YOU FREAKING STUPID!" Jack shouted. Me and Mark burst out laughing.
"Oh-*wheeze*my g-*cough*od!" I spoke through laughter.
"Geez Yami, are ye freakin' blind." Jack's Irish accent spoke.
"I don't know." Yami said while laughing.
"Ok that's enough for this livestream IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS
AND.... High fives all around.. BUT THANK U GUYS AND I WILL SEE ALL U DUDES.......IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!!!!!"Jack shouted blowing everyone's eardrums out.
"I think I heard u from my house Jack...." Bob said. We all laughed and ended the Skype call. We were skyping Bob and the rest of us were at Mark's house.
"Thanks for coming to America Yami and Jack!" Mark said while hugging them.
"IT WAS OUR PLEASURE!" They shouted in unison. They then looked at each other and laughed.
"Wanna order some pizza?" I asked.
"Sure!" Everyone shouted at once.
"Last one to say not it has to order it. Three, Two, One!" I shouted
"Not it!" Everyone but Yami shouted in unison.
"Not it!" Yami shouted after.
"YAMI HAS TO ORDER IT!!" Mark shouted.
"Dang it! Fine I'll order." He said as he pulled his phone out. Everyone sat down and I went up to the Xbox and put The Last Of Us in.
"Ooh is that the last of us?" Mark asked.
"Yea every time someone dies someone else gets it." I said. We all agreed on that and played that until the pizza got here.
When it got here Jack answered and payed. I walked over to the table and tripped on Mark's foot and fell on Jack.
"Sorry Jack!" I said while immediately getting up.
"It's fine!" He said while continuing to get some pizza.

Hey guys hope u enjoyed the first chapter I will try to work on this when I have time so don't expect it to come out a certain time everyday. Sorry this is short it's 2:15 in the morning here in Ireland and I'm very tired so Ima go to bed so goodnight/morning and goodbai
-DiamondJewel75