Ch 5 Bob is home!

(Bob's POV) <- OMG A NEW POV 😱
I bored end my plane to L.A just when I got a text from my mom saying my friend was in the hospital and on life support. I held back some of my tears and slowly drifted off.
"Excuse me sir but the plane has landed." The flight attendant said.
"Thank you." I then grabbed my suitcase and walked off of my plane. I found Y/n.
"Where is Mark?" I asked.
"I don't know." She said having a thinking face.
"I know how to find him." She said while beginning to cup her hands around her mouth.
"MARKIPLIER IS REALLY SHORT!!!" She shouted.
"I AM NOT!!" I heard Mark reply. I laughed.
"Always works." She said while smiling.  Mark then walked over to us.
"I am normal size thank you very much!" He shouted at me while hugging Bob.
(Y/N's POV)
"Mark,your short." I said while laughing.
"I'm normal size!" He shouted while pouting.
"Let's just get home before Jack finds the cookies." I said as I started the car. We then got home and what a surprise when I opened the door Jack was eating cookies.
"Told ya!" I said as I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Jack eating some cookies myself.
"Oh whatever!" Mark said as he went up to his room.
"Hey Jack!" Bob said as he went over to hug Jack.
"Hi Bob!" Jack said while hugging Bob back.
"Awww! I feel the bromance!" I said as I ate more cookies.
"Hey don't eat all of those on me!" He said as he laughed.
"THEY ARE MY COOKIES!!" I complained.
"I DONT CARE!!!!" He shouted as he grabbed a cookie and shoved it in his mouth.
"It's going to be a long day...." Bob said as he sat down.

Hey guys thx for the reads and the support if u like this story thank _kayleen_12 
Goodbai! -Kyra 😝