Ch 2 Morning Hair....

(Y/N's POV)
   It was morning I slept in like usual. I went out in the kitchen to see Mark staring at me while trying to hide laughter.
"Like my morning hair?" I asked while laughing.
"It's beautiful..." Mark said while pretending to be amazed.
"Isn't it?" Jack asked while getting some cereal. We all sat down and ate. Wade was still sleeping and I knew just the way to wake him up. I grabbed Jack's hat and ran into his room.
"What are ye doing with me hat?" He asked, his Irish accent sounding perfect like usual. Wait,what?
"Oh nothing..." I said while going into Wade's room.
"3....2....1...." Mark said, already knowing what I was doing.
"TOP O THE MORNIN TO YE LADDIE!" I screamed in a fake irish accent.
"AHHHH!!!" Wade screamed while rolling off of the bed.
"It was Jack!" I said while pointing my finger at him.
"Wh-HEY IT WAS NOT!" He screamed.
"Jack, your the only one here with that hat and an Irish accent." Wade said believing me. Jack looked amazed and angry.
"God, he's stupid." Jack mumbled while walking out of the room. Mark and I sniggered.
"What's his problem?" Wade asked still not knowing it as me instead of Jack.
"Who knows?" Mark said while calming down. I went into Jack's room and laughed at the position he was in. He had his left leg behind the board of his bed and his other foot off of the bed and he was just watching tv.
"What is so funny?" He asked while smiling.
"You." I said while sitting with him. When I sat down after a while Jack kicked me with his shoe.
"Hey!" I shouted while rubbing my head.
"Payback is a bitch." Jack said with a smirk.
"So are you!" I said while smacking him.
"It's on!" He shouted while tackling me. I, being stronger than him pinned him.
"Even when we are adults you still can't pin me?" I asked while smirking.
" I can't pin you, I can do other stuff though." He had a devious smirk on his face. Just as I was about to say something he pressed his perfect lips against mine. I was shocked but started to kiss back.
"HEY! WHEN YOU TWO START SMOOCHING PLEASE CLOSE THE DOOR!" Wade shouted, announcing to everyone we were kissing.