Sorry

"I really am sorry man." Kalin said as him and Myles bro hugged. 

Taylour and Cam sat at the bar while I pulled out the casserole that I had thrown together while the boys were talking. I set it down on a cooling pad and started setting out plates and silverware. 

"I don't care what you guys say we are all going to sit down at the table and eat together." I said sassily. Everyone got up and moved to the table, I set it down and we started serving. We all dug into the food and then Cam popped his head up. 

"So Abby whats for dessert?" 

"Boy don't test me!" We all laughed. 

We finished the meal and Kalin helped me clean up while the others picked out a movie. 

"So you and Myles good then?" 

"Yea were good, and I told him about your idea about mashing some old beats together and I think we might start that tomorrow." 

"Thats great babe! See I knew you guys would figure it out." He set a plate down and came over and kissed me. 

"You're amazing." He said as his hands rested on my hips. 

"Come on lets go downstairs and watch the movie." I smiled, as we went down the stairs. 

We snuggled and watched the movie when about half way through Kalin's phone started buzzing. He picked it up. 

"Hello?" I heard a woman's voice. "What!?, Ok hold on mom, were on our way, just stay with her ok?" He hung up and looked at me. 

"Lala's in the hospital." He said with a shaky voice.