#66 Charlie Puth (Requested)

This is for one of my besties hockeyobsessed70 :D.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Charlie's POV*

I ran to the bedroom excited for what I saw outside. "KYLIE KYLIE KYLIE!!! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled jumping on the bed straddling my wife's hips pressing kisses all over her face. Kylie groaned turning over onto her side swatting at me, "go away Char it's to earlllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." "Um K babe its 9:30......" "still early." I laughed and pressed my lips to hers a smile breaking out on her face. "What is it that you want cutie?" "IT'S SNOWING!" "WHAT!?" "YEAH!" We were currently in New York, I played a show last night and now here we were in a cozy hotel room a few days before Christmas. Kylie shot up crawling from under me running to the window pressing her nose against the glass squeaking,"CHAR LET'S GO OUTSIDE!!!!! CAN WE GO OUTSIDE!???"  "SURE!!" We both ran for the door when Kylie stopped. 

"ummmmm Charlieeeeee we might want to change first." Looking down I noticed that I was still in my boxers Kylie in one of my shirts. "Yeah you're right we need to change." We laughed and ran to our suitcases throwing on some warm clothes and heading for the door again. This time properly dressed. Taking my wife's hand in mine we pushed the doors open running out into the snow, Kylie let go of my hand spinning in a circle sticking out her tongue catching snowflakes. Pulling out my phone I snapped a picture of her posting it to IG 'my gorges lady<3<3!' 

Stuffing my phone back into my pocket I took Kylie's hand in mine and we started to walk the Christmas decorated streets of New York. We decided to walk through Central Park. Reaching the lake I pulled Kylie to the small booth renting some skates, we laced up and headed onto the ice laughing. Kylie wobbled and shook making me laugh, wrapping my arms around her I kissed the side of her head softly singing into her ear pressing a kiss to it when I finished. 

"I love you Kylie." 

"I love you more Charlie.<3"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you are sweetie! :D Requests are open! Message me if you'd like one!