#83 Cam Fowler (Not Requested) Anaheim Ducks

Y/N's POV-

'Get it together Y/N! He's going to be home any minuet now! Cam can't see you like this! No he just can't! AND HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN YOU BEING IN HIS APARTMENT!?' My conscious screamed trying to pull me from the darkness I was falling into, but it was no use, I was already falling into the horrid black hole of what if's, regrets, painful memories, and the anxiety. Keeping my eyes closed I cuddled deeper into the bed pulling the covers to my chin trying my hardest not to break down and risk the only person who thought I was normal and strong to not see me how everyone else saw me. Broken, bruised, ripped apart, damaged, burned, excessive, ongoing worry and tension filled being. Cam was the only person I told everything too well the surface of everything and my two best friends usually got the the rest of it because well I knew they wouldn't walk out, well at least I hoped they wouldn't. That's when the dreaming of Cam, and my friends walking out, leaving not coming back because what they saw and who I was was something they didn't care for or care to be around. Forcing my eyes open the bright sun light blinded me just for a moment until I adjusted. Sitting up I reached for Cam's laptop that rested on his night stand opening to youtube playing Therapy by All Time Low. Pulling my knees up to my chest my arms wrapped around them as I rested my head against the headboard replaying the day that caused the hellish feeling. 

It started with waking up to the sound of my parents fighting, it was just an argue or disagreement oh no, it was the blood bath you were used to. Well 'used to' is loosely used because well they've been this way since your my older brother's were young and it just carried into when you were a kid, there were times that your family was actually happy together. But a good portion of the time it felt like we were walking on egg shells, so basically this is where my problems began and continued. Reaching for my phone I unlocked it noticing a good morning text from Cam making me smile until my door was opened and my mother stomped in hands on hips "I am letting you know now that I may not be home today." with that she exited leaving your door open to amplify the shouting, she wasn't going to leave anytime soon. Going back to my phone I texted Cam to see if he wanted to  hang out but he had practice but he suggested a movie night and I agreed. With that I set my phone down and stared at the ceiling until the shouting turned into yelling and that's when I got up and did everything I needed to do to head out the door. Grabbing my blue plaid messenger bag stuffing it with a sketch book,pencils, normal book, and my wallet. Jogging down the stairs I headed right for the door texting my dad that I was meeting Cam. *Fast forward* I had my coffee spilled on me, ran into some old bullies, and also had to deal with my mom calling me and shouting at me for leaving the house without permission. Not to mention I had to deal with stupid 'friends' ditching out on me for lunch.... So here I was at Cam's place a crying mess. It wasn't just what happened today, it was mixed with everything that I've been holding in. 

As I cried my body began to shake as I began to sob and release every single thing, what I didn't know was that the front door opened and my perky positive boyfriend just announced he was home. The music was loud, cries violent, and my fists bawled up bang against my thighs helping to relieve some anger and frustration.

"Y/N?" My head snaps up to see Cam standing in the door way of his room looking concerned. 

"C-c-cam what are you *sniffle* doing home *sniffle* early?" He smiles slightly and makes his way to the bed sitting on it grabbing my hand and pulling me into him. The moment his arms were around me I began to cry again burying my face into his shoulder his fingers played with my hair the only sound in the room coming from my crying. After a little while longer the tears, and emotions were out I felt better, Cam covered us with covers as we cuddled his lips on my temple with that I felt like he needed an explanation so I began to explain and he listened. At the end of my story he pulled me closer and kissed me sweetly pushing hair from my face

"princess you can tell me anything and please don't be afraid just to cry or call me because you need someone to talk to. I'm here for you and I don't plan on leaving any time soon. I love you." A smile crawled onto my face making him smile leaning in I pressed our lips together. Pulling away slightly my fingers ran through his hair "I love you too baby and I plan on telling you everything from now on." "Good." He smiled and pressed our lips back together. 

After a while of kissing we fell asleep tangled together. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requests are open, message or comment if you'd like one. :)