Chapter 5 ~ Ben Drowned

Warning: There will be high violence to this chapter. Well duh its a horror story! :3

It's been two weeks and E.J has decided to live with Slendy and the others. They all have been getting along with each other and Jeff finally found someone to chill with. Slenderman was inspired of E.Js hunting skills and decided to let them all go hunting on every few nights instead of staying home and not getting any fresh air.

Until one night when Jeff was out for his kill he came across a boy playing a video late at night. He slipped through the wind and snuck behind the couch. He watch him play Legend of Zelda for one minute or two until he found the right moment to pounce. He giggled to get the kids attention. Once the kid paused his game and looked behind the couch, Jeff had already snuck around behind him. When he was going back to the game he noticed him standing right in front of him. "You shouldn't be up so late kid, go to sleep!" he cackled. Before the kid could even scream Jeff stabbed his knife down his throat slicing his tongue in the middle as he pulled it out. Then stabbed him in the gut 5 times and then stabbed him in the throat slicing the delicate skin on his neck deep enough to kill him from his slow slumber. Blood sprayed all over him and the child sat on the lounge dead. His smile grew wider until he heard someone's voice behind him.

"Hey that was my killing toy! But i guess you beat me to it... It was fun to watch though hehehe. "

Jeff turned around to see a short teen. He almost looked 15 but oddly dressed like the link with blood coming out of his dark red eyes.

" Your fun, this wont be the last you'll see me. By the way my name's Ben Drowned. " he said then crawled into the TV. Extremely confused Jeff left the house. The next night he played video games with E.J. Jeff was about to win until the TV scrambled up.
It stayed like that for 10 seconds then the screen changed to a different game. It was Legend of Zelda. Like the kid that was playing it. But every time when he tried to play it he burst into flames. He threw the controller to the ground and had a hissy fit then the it went black with words across the screen. 'You shouldn't have done that...'

E.J looked at the screen blankly. Then Ben crawled out of the screen the dust himself off. "You shouldn't use such beautiful equipment so poorly!" he growls and goes to hit Jeff but instead of hurting him it tickled him because i
he was to small to hit people so hard. It was like a little kid trying to hit you.

Jeff rolled on the ground laughing as Ben tried to keep hitting him until Slenderman came in. Ben quickly jumped through the TV before he could see him.

"Whats all the racket?! " He says as he entered he entered the room. Jeff tried to explain what happened and E.J backed him up.

" I know. " he simply said. Jeff was confused and so was E.J. They both looked at each other in confusion then looked back at Slender.

" How? " Jeff asked.

" Well firstly the TV is unplugged and its still on."
The three "men" looked at the TV cable and saw that it was unplugged. Jeff didn't notice it was unplugged at first neither did E.J.

"Show yourself young short one. " Slenderman ordered.

" Who are you calling short!?" Ben shouted out as he jumped out of the TV. He matched up to Slenderman and looked up at him and was about to call him short until he noticed how tall he is.

"Pick on someone your own size! " he said as he tried to hit Slender like how he tried to hit Jeff. After 5 minutes of Ben continuously trying to hurt Slender as the other 2 watched trying not to laugh. Slenderman got tired of it and lifted Ben into the air with his hands like you would hold a cat or a baby.

"Hey put me down!" Ben ordered.

"Will you stop hitting me? "

" Yes... " Ben said with a childish angry face with his arms crossed.

" Then I'll put you down then." Slender said as he gently put Ben down.

"Thank you." he said as he dust himself off. Then looked around the mansion.

"Nice place you got here. At least you guys don't have to wait for years in a game waiting for someone to play it to free you... Sigh I'm gonna have to get back in that game... I wish I had more freedom... " Ben said gloomily as he was making his way to the door.

" You can stay here you know. There's plenty of rooms so you can pick witch ever you want. " E.J suggested. Bens face lit up with joy.

" You really mean it?! I mean you don't mind me staying here? "

" Slendy doesn't mind... " E.J continued.

" Yes! " Ben cheered and ran upstairs to find his room.