Chapter four// Introductions and planing

*^*^*^*^*^*^
Author's Note:
Was not at the least edited, sorry I've been procrastinating on updating, and been kinda busy (busy eating food and watching funny YouTube videos). I hope you enjoy the chapter, sorry about grammar mistakes. :)

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
"Let me go get my friends," Kalin smiled and went back into the woods to go find them. I shook my head.

I turned and sat on a log, Danielle joined me then everyone else sat with me. We waited for him to come back with his friends, in silence.

I was preparing for this to be some joke, and thought his 'friends' were going to kill us.

He came back with his friends, there was was five of them, including him was six more people who joined.

If he isn't lying....

"This is Kallum," he pointed to a mixed guy with hazel eyes, and curly hair.

"This is Kyle," he pointed to a guy with pale skin and blonde hair with bland blue eyes. They were cold, and looks like they lost they're light.

"Brandon," he gestured to Brandon annoyed with saying 'this is'. Brandon was Asian, who had a blank face. He had black hair that fell carelessly on his head, and had piercing green eyes.

"Emit," he gestured to a guy with light brown hair, who looked younger than the rest of them, but not us. He also had brown eyes, and a smile tugged at his lips. Not caring how serious this is.

"Daniel," he also had brown hair, which was really messy, like he just rolled out of bed without even looking at a comb. With brown eyes. They all were really tall, but he was the shortest there.

"And last but not least, Wyatt," he pointed at a Hispanic looking guy. With dark brown curly hair at the top of his head, and brown eyes. He had a blank look on his face.

I smiled, fakely, and stood up.

"Well my name is Arielle Gray," I said.

       "This is Dylan," I gestured towards Dylan, who was sitting beside me on the log. Her fiery red hair matched her personality. Her green eyes glared at nothing really.

Kalin looked at her, with an unknown emotion.

"Gretchen, and try anything and your done for," she said bluntly, with fake enthusiasm, and interrupting me. She was one who voted not to trust them. Her brown hair was down now. Her brown eyes glaring at them intensely.

       Kalin nodded smiling.

     "Is everything a joke to you!" Dylan confronted his stupid grin.

      "Nope," he rose an eyebrow, while smiling at her. She glared at him. I continued to introduce us, and then after that we awkwardly stood there.

"So what's the plan?" Kalin offered making conversation. Everyone turned to look at me.

"Recruit more people, of course," I said.

"You have your people," he said.

"Your kidding me right?" I questioned.