Chapter 2

Michael's POV: This is the one time you'll ever hear me say the words "I want to get on the plane for the tour". I quickly ran out of Neverland and to the car out front. I locked my door and the driver took off. When we got to the airport, I felt a little safer. I don't think she knows I'm going on tour. I got through security and headed on to the plane. Thank goodness for private jets. We got in the air and I let out a sigh of relief. Maria was still back near Neverland looking for me. I started doodling on a napkin. After about two hours we were in Seattle, Washington. I got ready to barge through the crowds of paparazzi. I put on my medical mask and sunglasses and walked out, security guards all around. "Michael, why would you molest the one thing that meant something to you?!" One said. "Michael! Are you afraid about you ex hunting you down?!" Another said. "Michael!" All the shouting continued. I ignored everything and kept pushing through to the car outside. Maybe I should move out of Neverland so Maria can't find me. The driver took me directly to the arena so I could rehearse. There was a huge crowd of fans, so I was dropped off at the back entrance so I could get in. I love my fans, but I'm too shy to interact with a crowd of them face to face. Plus, Maria could be here by some crazy chance. I got inside and went straight to rehearsing. When I was done, I was taken to the hotel so I could get ready for the show tonight. I'm excited to start this tour up, mainly because I'll get further and further away from Maria. When it was time to get to the arena, I rushed downstairs to the car and we were off.

*3 hours later*
Michael's POV: I took one last bow and went offstage. I grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off my face. I went to my dressing room to get ready for the post-show meet and greet. I sat down in front of the mirror and fixed my hair and makeup. I stood up and turned around, but was hit hard with something. I lost consciousness right there.

Manager's POV: Where is Michael?! This meet and greet was supposed to start 10 minutes ago! I left the M&G room and went to look for him. I knocked on his dressing room door. "Michael! You were supposed to be ready 10 minutes ago! What are you doing in there?!" I yelled. No response. "Michael get out here!" I yelled as I knocked again. Still nothing. I opened the door and walked in, but there was no sign of Michael. His regular clothes were still on the chair like they were when I got him to get out to the stage. I ran around the entire arena looking for him, but there was no trace. I walked back into the meet and greet. "I'm sorry ladies and gentlemen, but something came up and Michael can't be here right now. Your money will be refunded and we'll try to get you all tickets for another meet and greet." I announced. His fans were visibly upset, some were crying. Once they were all out of the room, I shut the door. "Alright. I can't find Michael. Robbie, I want you to look around the arena for him. I'll call the police and file a missing person report." I said to the roadie in the room. He took off and I dialed 911...