chapter three: could it be?.... no

Cassie's POV

After the twins left I ran up to my room to get dressed and call Sammy back. After locateing my Blue tank top and my dark denim shorts I grabbed my phone and called sam.

 *ring ring ring* on the third ring she picked up. "iggy im in 3rd hour text me!" then she hung up. I forgot she was in school. while I was spending my days with the beautiful host clubn she was stuck with the ANNOYING teachers. so I did

me: OMFG YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GUESS WHO MY NEW NEIGHBORS ARE!!!!!!!~

I sat there in anticipation. she was going to try and guess. I knew Sam, she always did.  my phone buzzed.

Sam<3: one direction?

I couldn't help  but chuckle. Of course that is what she would say...

me: NO THE OURAN HOST CLUB!

I sat there thinking to myself about how this may just be my crazy mind playing tricks on me or something like that. But Hikarus touch felt too real fro that to be.. how could this be? I don't even care!

my phone buzzed and I fumbled to get it out of my pockets.

Sam<3: your hulucinating,

I was shocked! oh well in a week she would be coming and she would see for her self. but I must say I was rather disappointed. if I would have said Ciel Phantomhive she would have flipped a tit and ran here. I say host club and I am apparently on drugs... sound legit

me: fine you will see soon... your still staying the summer with me right?

if she said no I was going to cry! she is my BEST friend and being away from the person who talked me away from the edge... literally.. is killing me.i sat and waited for my phone to buzz again.

Sam<3:of course I am, why wouldn't I?

I just set my phone down. that was a small sense of relief, but not a lot. I had spent the past six years of my life with Sammy, and now, it was just not there anymore. I miss her a lot, I sat in the corner of my bed room and began to bawl. from the kitchen I heard huni-sempi.

"cassie-chan? where are you?" I looked up, what would he think if he came in here and saw me crying... but I guess it was too late, because before I could stop crying the cute little blonde boy walked into my room.

"cassie-chan, what's wrong? here do you want to hold usa-chan to make you feel better?" he handed me the pink bunny, but I was scared to burry my face in him out of fear of getting mascara all over him. I stood on my knees and hugged huni, even though he was so rich and small, he was so considerate. "now, whats wrong?" I looked into the big brown eyes of this small yet beautiful child.

"I have a best friend who is coming here for the summer next week." I looked at the floor, and tried so hard not to cry. "she has been my best friend for seven years, we went to our first homecoming together, we did everything together. and now that she is gone I feel so alone." and with that I started bawling again.

I felt like a little baby, like my entire life was just so useless.  I was crying over my best friend....

"its ok, don't feel like that, you have us, so your not alone!" then he smiled that beautiful smile that I had often dreamed about seeing in real life. I looked at the small teenager, and laughed, I guess your right. I stood up, and went to the mirrior and fixed my makeup. I went downstairs and saw the entire host club standing in my kitchen. I stopped and laughed, god was this going to be an interesting summer....