Chapter 5

Olly pov

__________

It was 10pm and I told Maggie to call one of her friends up to stay over at for the night. She called Kourtney one of her best friends. I know this because I listen to her. I'm such a great listener. Haha

The car was parked as she talked to Kourtney when she hung up I gave her a huge hug and kissed her a dozen times... well in till she told me to stop. Maggie told me that Kourtney is letting hervsleep over at her place for the night. She told me her address and when I got there I kissed her for 5 minutes and then she had to go. I took her hand and asked her " Are you sure you don't to sleep over at my place it could be funner over their then here.'' I winked at her and she just smiled and said.

"I'm ok don't worry I'll be fine its just we haven't talked for a while." She paused. "Oh and can I talk to her about us?" She asked. "Sure. I gotta go I have a concert tomorrow." "Bye love you" she said I was surprised she said I love you first. I said "I love you too!" "See you tomorrow, oh and I got you a ticket and a backstage pass bye babe"

After that I backed out of the driveway and went off.

Maggie POV

____________

"So their has been some updates on Olly's life, why didn't you tell me you two were a couple?" She yelled at me excitedly. "We wanted to be a secret or intill we were sure we were going to make things work. But Olly told the whole world my name and things that we did on one of the worlds most popular shows!" Kourtney laughed and said "Why would you not like a famous cutie telling the world about how much he likes you!" "Because, now the paparazzi are going to stalking me. But I guess Olly wasn't thinking about that but it's ok."

"AHHHHHH so do you think you can get them to do a interview on me about me being your BFF!" "No, cause you will tell stories about all stupid things that we have done in our lives." "No I won't!" "Anyway they probably won't take you, soooo Ha!"

Then Kourtney's mom came in and told us that we had to keep our voices down because her little brother just went to sleep. Then Kourtney asked "Can we call Olly I'm really want to talk to him please?" "No, Kourtney he has a concert tomorrow and I don't want to wake him up." I told her.

I looked for my phone and Kourtney had it and she called Olly she was already on the phone with him for 2 minutes. "Oh my god give me the phone now!" I whispered screamed. "Heyyy beautiful how are you?" Olly said from the phone. "Olly, I'm soo sorry to wake you up or anything Kourtney called you." I said to him into the phone. "It's ok I just came back from taking a shower. So I'm still awake."

"Kourtney don't be embarrassed about hearing that, take your head out of that pillow!" I told her. Then Olly asked me something "so was that a turn on for you two?" "Olly! don't be dirty!"

He chuckled and we started talking with Kourtney. Then I told Olly we all had to go to sleep for tomorrow and reminded Olly about his concert. "Damn it I forgot! Ok, love thanks for reminding me goodnight!" "Goodnight Oliver!"

Right before he hung up he told me "I really do love you, love but you got to stop calling me Oliver, because when you are going to say my name on the bed when we are doing things it just going to sound weird. So call me Olly like everybody else, buy cutie!" Then he ended the call. "Oh. My. God. I'm going to kill him tomorrow!"

Kourtney just started laughing then I pushed her off of the bed when she hit the floor she just started laughing harder. "Oh and wait till tomorrow because when I'm all energized I'm going to kill you too!" I told her happily as I went in bed and put the cover over me.

*******

I jumped on Kourtney scaring her to death and saying I was going to get back at her. The doorbell rang and we stopped running I looked through the window it was Olly. I told Kourtney to open the door and distract him for a while, and in the meantime I'd get dressed. She opened the door and I ran upstairs and found the cloths I left at her house from all the other sleepovers. I grapped a pair of blue shorts and a t-shirt and changed in the bathroom. I brushed my hair put some foundation on and went to Kourtney and Olly.

I saw Kourtney and Olly, Kourtney was keeping him busy with food. I laughed and Olly and Kourtney turned their attention to me. "FINALLY!" She yelled "I couldn't keep him busy for a minute!" Olly just smiled at me. "Both of you are weird!" I told them then I laughed. Olly stood up and then I remembered about yesterday night what he did so I tackled him to the ground.

"Hey! Kourtney do you see this she can't keep her hands off of me!" Olly said to Kourtney. "Your so gross Olly!" "What did I do?" Olly asked me innocently with a wink. "What you said last night." I shot back. "Oh about us going to have-" tired to say flirty, I cut him off "No Olly noooo!" Kourtney but in and said "Maggie why didn't you tell me!" I looked at her and Olly lifted me up. Olly sat up with me on his lap. I tried to get out but he just just pulled me closer to him.

"Kourtney, help me!" I screamed "what should I do?" She asked "tickle him" "um Maggie that just looks really weird""oh my god Kourtney just do it" Kourtney went behind him and started tickling him he let of me and I jumped off of his lap. Kourtney stopped tickling him and Olly said "hey that's not fair it's two against one!" I laughed and told him we had to go and we left I said goodbye to Kourtney and left.

Olly's POV

__________

After the girls tackled me and I had to let go of Maggie. We got in the car and kissed her on the cheek before I started driving. The whole drive was quiet I don't know why but it was just quiet I guess she didn't feel like talking after all of that shouting. I remembered yesterday and forgot about the bruise of my face and I had another tv interview today and they wanted Maggie.

We got to the concert I was going to play at and held Maggie's hand. We got inside and a few fans were there already. I tried to go through the back it was too late they saw me. They were wearing Olly Mur t-shirts and made a poster saying "I LOVE YOU OLLY!!!" With pink hearts around the words. They ran towards me and started screaming ans wanting my autograph. I gave them my autograph and I walked backstage with Maggie following me. I looked for Sarah my manager and found her. I introduced her to Maggie and left to get really for the show.

While I was walking away I heard Sarah say "Olly is a loverboy ok so he's going to use some cheesy tricks on you." After I heard that they both giggled and I yelled to them "I heard that!" And they burst out laughing. I walked away and they did they makeup, hair, and gave me cloths into for the show.

When I went back to Sarah and Maggie they were talking about me. Sarah asked Maggie "Can I ask how did he get the bruise on his face? Maggie froze and then said "He... I was trying to ride skateboard and he went down the hill then fell and faceplanted" Wow, I would've never thought of that, smart girl.

I came behind Maggie and hugged her and gave her a smooch on the cheek she started blushing and looked at the floor. I jumped over the couch and landed right next to Maggie, I put my arm around her shoulder.

_____________________________________________________________________________

If you voted I would smile... Lol