Chapter 2

Fixed 2/5/16

Note:
-Kaneki is a ghoul now so it starts when he is eating stuff crazily •3• so yeh onto the story!!

Your POV

I wonder how Kaneki is doing ever since he left the hospital..he really hasn't contacted us ever since that accident he had..

~Flashback~

"Please let me see Kaneki!",you said with tears welmed up in your eyes,"I'm sorry miss,but he dosen't want any visiters right now",the nurse said trying to calm you down,"But what happened to him?!","He had an accident and the wound was in his stomach since it was pierced,and he had an organ transplant from a deceased girl next to him",you froze when she said that and you started wondering..

Which person would do something cruel like that?!
And come to think of it..the purple haired girl never came to the coffee shop again..was she included too?!

You stopped in your toughts and fake smiled in which she bought it,"I-I'm sorry for my outbreak their um..can you tell him atleast that I hope he get's well and that I miss him..?",the nurse just smiled at you and nodded while you left,but the black haired heard all that you said in which it made him smile..

~Flashback ends~

While you reached Kaneki's apartment you got the scent of food really fast and you knocked

Knock Knock

"U-Um Kaneki?It's me (Y/n) can I come in?",you heard a tiny gasp and shuffling inside in which got you confused,but it disappeared as soon as he talked,"(Y-Y/n)-chan..w-what are you doing here..?","W-Well ever since you left the hospital you haven't contacted me or Hide so I..I decided to come visit you to see if you were fine..",and suddenly the door opened revealing a stressed Kaneki and a messy apartment,"My god Kaneki what happened?!",you shouted while he let you in and closed the door behined him nervously,"U-Uh I guess I was tired..?","That dosen't explains the broken knife in the floor",you stared at him trying to read his gestures,in which he flinched and avoided your contact a bit flushed,"U-Um do you want anything..?","Just wanted to watch a movie with you ir read since you haven't seen us for a week",you smiled softly at the brunette,"S-Sure!"

~Time skip~

You yawned softly and fell asleep into the black haired's shoulder and then a purple haired girl appeared next to you

"Mmm...she your lover~?",she teased Kaneki while smirking,"N-No it isn't like that!","She seems tasty though~",she chuckled while moving your face infront of her and Kaneki pulled you lightly to him,"You know~ ...you can make her yours~","Huh?W-What do you mean by that..?",she grinned at Kaneki and whispered in his ear,"You can have her all by yourself..",she said slowly while Kaneki shivered,"W-Why would I do that?!",she laughed again while playing with a piece of your hair,"I can sense she attracs you plus..you aren't the only one~,just imagine marrying her someday and having her all to yourself that one special night", Kaneki froze at that moment,but not long enough his lips started forming up,"A-All to myself?","Yes~",he was smiling now,"Making her mine?!","Of course you can~", Kaneki was now grinning while having his kakugan on,"Yeah she'll be all mine..o-only mine..~"

Author's note

Okay finally finished phew! Anyways!Hope you guys liked it and see you in the next chapter~!
Sayonara~!
~PewKittyParty