Chapter 4

Fixed 2/6/16

Few weeks later
(A/n:Kaneki is Shiro now)

Your POV

It has been weeks since I last heard about Kaneki..the last thing Touka told me is that he changed and he's not the same,and that I should be careful,but that just left me confused,but my thoughs were interrupted when Hide spoke to me,"Neh (Y/n) you seem to be distracted more often you okay?",ever since Kaneki left I had been distracted..thinking where could he be and I also stayed at my house so Hide would sometimes visit me"Y-Yeah I'm fine don't worry Hide", you smiled softly,he then looked at his watch and stood up "Sorry (Y/n) I gotta go see ya tomorrow?", "Yeah",and then he left leaving you alone..

Hide still dosen't knows Kaneki was kidnapped..
I haven't seen Kaneki at all..
And Kaneki is now different?
But what does Touka mean by that?

You hugged yourself briging your knees to your face as your eyes started to get filled,"K-Kaneki..I miss you..w-where are you..?".Yes it did hurt..it pained you not knowing if he's okay or not..you love him too much that your self-esteem started to go down,you even thought why were you living?But you skipped that knowing that Touka or Hide wouldn't forgive you or if Kaneki appeared randomly..your tears started streaming down your face that it forced you to sleep..

(???) POV

Just a couple more blocks and I'll see my (Y/n) again..(A/n:I bet you already know who it is..)I miss her silky (H/l) (H/c) that I used to stroke when she cried..the white haired smirked at the thought of you,but then faded when Hide came in the picture,"And that bastard laying his arms around my property..",the white haired clenched his fists and gritted his teeth at the thought of it..until he reached your house and barged in

Third POV

The white haired entered your house while he saw you hugging your knees and sleeping,he thought how adorable you looked to him in that position while he kneeled down and started stroking your cheek waking you up in the process

You flutter your eyes open and then get wide eyeded shocked at who you are seeing because you instantly recognized those gray orbs of his and you finally decided to speak,"K-Kaneki?",the white haired smiled at you softly,but believe me he was like a maniac inside of him.You started to tear up and hugged him,"W-What happened to you?!",you choked back a sob,"Y-You made m-me so worried!",the white haired was just grinning at everything you said while stroking your hair,"I'm sorry I made you worry (Y/n)-chan..".you let go and stare at him,"I-It's okay your here now and you won't leave right?",he looked at you and then whispered in your ear rather insane, "I'm sorry,but while in the state you have me now I can't stay with you",he just chuckled darkly when he finished making you wide eyeded andsuddenly black out.Kaneki picked up your body while going to your room and lying you on the bed..and then an idea randomly popped in his head making him grin insanely at your vulnerable state you were..

Author's note

Finally finished the chapter!I may not write this week due to my tests so please wait for a while!Anyways hoped you enjoyed it and see ya in the next chapter~!
Sayonara~!
~PewKittyParty