Chapter 2/2

The king of the underworld carries his bride into the bridal with she tried passive resistance along the way.

"Let me go!" Persephone ordered with all-out wriggle, but cannot break.

When Hades carried her through the door into the bridal, he laid her down while the door is closed

Persephone tries to open the door to go outside. However she cannot.

"Do not bride leave the bridal. I considered" Hades said.

"You cannot be detained me like this," She called for justice for herself.

"I have authority as a husband." He approached, while Persephone hurried to run away from each other.

"You kidnapped me by my reluctance, such as can you tell have authority?" Persephone asked with indignation. "No one has dared to do me like this."

"I know" Hades replied deadpan, before to use own speed; tending to stand face to face with her.

"You!" Persephone shocked then ran away to the other.

"This room is large enough to make you run to naughtily. If you not tried can run to survey to the room at all" He incite, when saw her tried to ran away all the time.

Persephone stops running then turned to look around and found the spacious room, make feel immense dramatically.

As soon as she turned face to the large bed, she was barely out of the power down there.

"It's me.. would really be his wife" Persephone asked herself and find the ways for her safety.

"I never love anyone." Hades appeared in front of her. "You are the first woman to make me love"

Persephone made eyes contact with him and saw the seriously and be sincere form pair of eyes.

"Please be mine, then I will love you and spoil you everything" King of under word trim to persuade her to give her body and mind.

Persephone had long silence. She felt confuse unexplainably.

She did not mind him, because he is fully equipped with everything, whether a handsome face or even dignity and the great mighty power.

But with the huge body made her fear and did not think that can have a love relationship with him.

"Give me the love Persephone" Hades gradually brace her body into his embrace.

"Love me.. Then I will give it all to you" His face gradually Breath, leaned down to touch each other, eyes of both to meet in the close.

Persephone was not herself, when Hades bent down to dovetail her lips gently make her a passion to orient.

His tongue burrow impressively into soft sweetness of her lips, each of gradually close their eyes, with the enchant taste sensations to stimulate sensuous sexy mood.

King of underworld trim to intense breathing heavily, when the desire to Persephone was stimulated.

He had never felt like this about anyone before, but when met her, why the blood perturbed everywhere.

"Muah!... Schlurrps!!!" Hades's lips passionately on the lips of Persephone urging his emotions run wild causing the point of no return.

"Ummm!" Hades plunging into a desire to possess her.

His arms enclose the body of Persephone oscillations, causing the wake up manhood against her abdomen.

Persephone's eyes open up because of a panic, when touched by enormous and long of his hard manhood-stick.

"No" She pushed away with twisted her body from the embrace of Hades, which stunned when Persephone was defy again.

She quickly backed away, with the hustle make stumbling down the legs herself.