Day 0

Yes another day at my Faaaaaaavorite orphanages..i HATE it here.
Bugs everywhere,prissy girls, crying babies...yep one of those orphanages. Hi my name is Megan Hathaway well I won't be that name until I get adopted, which will be around...NEVER. Ever since my mom died my dad was drinking at a club one night and when it was over he drove home, more like swirving and crashing into innocent people. Well he died that night and I was sent to an orphanage named," Gretchen's Orphanage for Girls" that woman Gretchen is an old hack who hates everyone and everything just because her parents were murdered. I was 12 at that time and had a phone some of my favorite youtubeers were Ldshadowlady, Jacksepticeye, Pewdiepie, and most of all the one and only Markiplier. Watching his videos made me feel like I was at home again with my family. I miss it...but I won't bore you with details.
~~~~~~
When I woke up this day felt different I was actually pretty happy. I put on my favorite T-shirt  of Mark and Tiny Box Tim both wearing their pink mustaches. I was in the middle of eating breakfast when little ol' Gretchen came into the cafeteria and yelled,"SOMEONE IMPORTANT IS COMING AT 10 AM BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR!!!" everyone stood up when she had something to say. After that everyone started whispering and asking who it could be. I heard a girl say it might be Taylor Swift or Katy Perry but I didn't believe it.

After Breakfast everyone went upstairs and talked to each other when we went silent at a knock at a door. From what we could hear Gretchen opened the door and started talking to whoever it was. I heard a deep manly voice, somehow familiar. Then I heard Gretchen say the word "Mark" when speaking to him and complimenting he Pink hair. I couldn't bring myself to say it was Markiplier. It would be crazy!! Why would he even want a girl, when he could have an awesome guy who liked football or something?! Gretchen called all the girls downstairs, and the my surprise it was him, Markiplier.

/////////////

I hope you guys liked the first chapter I working hard on this and I haz an obsession with Markiplier right now so Umm ok... Hope you guys who actually read my book like it!!! Bye!