Car Drive

Gretchen told us to line up in a line, girls were whispering about who he was. I still couldn't believe that Mark was actually in THIS orphanage. I pinched myself just in case I was dreaming. OW. Yep definitely NOT dreaming. Gretchen took Mark to the front of the line describing each girl as they progressed into the next girl. I whispered to my best friend, more like a sister. I whispered," I can't believe this...why would HE be HERE?" She nodded. Gretchen was close to us and glared when she say us. Then it was my turn,"Mark this is Megan, she is very energetic, fun, crazy, loves you tubers, and kind. She likes many things." Mark nodded and while he went onto the next girl he gave a slight smile to me. I died mentally at that moment I looked to my friend and we both freaked out. As minutes past Gretchen and Mark got to the last girl, then went into Gretchen's office. Everyone started talking about who he might pick.
(Half an hour later)
Mark and Gretchen came out of her office. Gretchen glanced at Mark a little bit then announced the Girl's name who was going to be adopted. "Megan Hathaway, you have just been adopted." she told me to come into her office and sign some papers for the adoption.
----------------
When I got inside her office to sign the papers I couldn't help but notice Mark's last name "Fischbach" well...i didn't know that! I signed the paper and thought to myself,"Wow...i-i can't freaking believe I'm being adopted by my....favorite youtuber."
---------------
Later when we were in the car I buckled my seat belt and watched as he started the car.
"Well um hi Megan..." he said
"Umm uh Hi?" I said kind of quietly
"I-its ok if you don't really want to talk but I want to Know more about you." he said
I was kind of intimidated because of how popular he is.
"W-well i do like Talking, um well I like video games, youtubers, drawing, and well hanging out."
I said shyly
"Well that's cool! Uh what type if games do you like?" Mark said when we stopped at a stop light.
"Umm horror."I said still super shy
"I like horror games too...but they kinda freak me out still." he said it really Enthusiastically. I decided to the not to be awkward because well he's my dad now.
"Oh and which youtubers do you like to watch?"
"well I have a big list but I'll tell you my very favorites Ldshadowlady, Jacksepticeye, Pewdiepie, and M-markiplier." I said. I really thought that I would pay it off cool but I couldn't!!
Mark looked really surprised and said,"Well, I guess you know who I am." "Well um yeah, who doesn't know a really funny guy?" He chuckled, I smiled. He turned on the radio as I fell asleep in the car. I had a dream...
-----------
I was at my friends house and felt a burning near because I apparently lived next door. We went outside and I saw my house hiring with my parents and Mark in it. I cried and realized I was dreaming I woke up in a drive way, probably Mark's driveway. I glanced at the sea next to me to see his face looking worried.

Sorry this chapter is probably SUPER Long but who cares? So I hope you people who read this actually like it and a HUGE thank you to those who do!!! Buh-bye!!