Pawn of Panem [Book 2]

Hello, my lovely readers! Yes! There will be a sequel for those interested.

Also, please enjoy the video clip above. It's such a tease, I know, but it'll get you pumped for the next book!

You can visit my profile for and look under my works, or visit my reading list for this Hunger Games Saga under the title "The Sage Series."

Thanks for reading...

Sneak peak of Pawn of Panem:

Against all odds, Sagitarra Scrymgeour has survived the Hunger Games twice. But now that she's made it out of the bloody arena alive, she's still not safe.

The Capitol is angry.

The Capitol wants revenge.

Who do they think should pay for the unrest? Sage.

And what's worse, President Snow has made it clear that no one else is safe either. Not Sage's family, not her friends, not the people of the Arena.

The rebellion continues to uprise, while Sage and Katniss are the center of the revolution. People will look to Sage for hope, although she's almost lost it all herself.

Can the loved ones of her past recover Sage from her fall of faith?

As relationships go to doom, and new ones rise up, Finnick and Sage must rely on one another as the traumatic substance -- Vellichor Luthium -- seeps into Sage's brain and begins to demand control.

"Fire is no longer catching... it's an inferno around us."