Chapter 18

A/N: Okay.. So I would like to think @anicole1212 she has given me a pretty good Idea for this chapter. Thank you!

~ShelbyRaeeee!💚

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Shelby's POV.

"Shelby... Wake up." Jake whispered in my ear. I guess we are wherever the guys were taking us on our date.

"Hm.." I said trying to flip over then figured out I was still in his passenger seat.

"Come on we are here." He unbuckled my seat belt and pulled me out.

"Jake!" I yelled and pushed him away.

"Look sleepy head come on!" Elena said and put Nates jacket on.

"Shut up!" I gave her my evil eye. Jake pulled me towards what looked a water park. "OMG! LOOK AT THIS WATER PARK!" It was the newest water park, Mad Green (i cant think of a good name for it) it has the tallest water slide in the world and I was going on it today!

"I know right! It was all Jakes idea!" Cain said walking to my side. "He was talking about how much you wanted to go on the tallest water slide." He laughed and then walked to the gate.

"What are we waiting for? Come on!!" I ran to the gate and ran for the ride first. The tallest slide in the world will have to wait. "Jake come on!" He ran up behind me and grabbed my hand.

"What do you want to do first?" He asked looking down at me.

" Lets ride Ghost Rider. It looks really freaky." I say walking towards it.

"Your not gonna freak out on me are you?" He asked jokingly but serious.

"Um.. I'll try not to." I say laughing.

"Two more people!" The person working the ride said. "You want to ride this ride?"

"No we have three people." This person says baking away.

"We will go." Jake said raising his left hand in the air.

"Okay. Come on the first seat."

He said while pointing to the first seat.

Omg... Okay first seat this is just great my first time on this ride terrified of what will happen to me and I have to ride in the first seat. Well lets look at the bright side, I have Jake to protect me. Yeah, I have Jake. The ride started to take off what kind of ride is this suppose to be? It is hot as hell in here and it is really freaky. "Um. Jake." He looked at me.

"What's wrong babe?" He had a confused look on his face.

"This is really starting to scare me." I looked at him. He grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"Everything will be okay." It started to get dark, I couldn't see anything. Then this 'ghost' started to fly around us.

"Really.. That's stupid!" I said out loud. Lots of people started to laugh and then more ghosts appeared. Okay now I'm starting to think we should have never came on this ride because its really crappy. I let go of Jakes hand and just sat there. "This is not what I expected it to be. It's like a little show. Plus it's hot as hell in here." Jake smirked at my comment. Something touched my shoulder I turned around and looked. "Ahh!!!" I screamed bloody murder. "Oh my gosh!! Get away from me!" There was a face that was really bloody and his head was hanging down like it was sliced by a sharp knife. People started to panic the lights came back on. Jake grabbed me from where the dead man was sitting. "Oh my god... Oh my god..." Was all I managed to say.

"Shh.." Jake said and pulled me to him so my back was on his chest. I was in shock and panicking. We walked out of the ride, Jake was pissed, I was scared as hell and that ride deserves to be shut down because I thought all that crap was freaking for real!