Part 4. The End

****************************************************************************
A couple of weeks had gone by , Chris and Maddie of course broke up . I'm grounded forever . Maddie won't talk to me and my parents were disappointed in me . I tried to explain that Chris was the one who made the first move but they wouldn't listen .

As far as Chris and I go ? We still talk and text . Nobody knows but sometimes I sneak over to his place just to hangout . I asked him why he did what he did that night and he told me it was because he loved me and wanted to be with me. I stopped him and asked why he was dating my sister then and he said " I didn't realize I was falling in love with you until a while after I started dating your sister , and the more and more we started to hang out I realized then , I was falling hard for you " . I had asked why he didn't break up with my sister then and he said it was because he was a afraid I' d stop speaking to him if he broke my sisters heart .

I don't know what the future has in store for Chris and I , if we even have a future together .

I was able to finish my essay though ,

As far as love goes , I think love is something most people are unsure about at first but pretty soon they get a grasp . Maybe it comes easy to some people because they're more open or maybe it was just love at first sight for them , if there even is such a thing . I'd like to hope there is . Maybe others struggle with love because the person they've loved this whole time has been right in front of them and the just didn't know it . or maybe they were afraid of hurting someone , messing up .

Yeah , love is all around me , its all around you. Love is love .

*********************************************************************************

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ TILL THE END !! ❤

I HOPE IT WASN'T THAT BAD & THAT YOU LIKED IT !!

PLEASE LIKE , COMMENT , VOTE IDK ?