#MakeYourselfComfortable

So I've decided to take the oh-so-daring decision that will make wattpad crawl under a rock..out of fear this may saturate the core of it's app..

Not.

WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT→
I'm writing a new story! And I really (←from the pit of my white, pure heart), wish that...
NUMBER ONE: It can be worth your time :)
and LAST BUT NOT LEAST: May actually give you that awesome roller coaster ride we readers know, is as fa.sci.an.ting
as YOU are ★

Lazy facts section!: I'll be using Mr. Hashtag (#) in the name of my chapters because baby it's trendy and the brat here has got to keep it real.
I'm not that good with covers so feel free to do one for me if you please!
It's true this story is rated mature but don't expect detailed certain things coming :) mature content will be a little bit of violence and some other stuff here and there ^^...

NOW...as I'm the one in power here, I'll establish some rules, which will be known as..
BUCK'S RULES.

Buck's rule #1} Please don't be rude to me in comments :( I mean, put yourself in the author's place. One tries to do his/her best to make you guys giddy and happy and the effort coming from me will be my 300% ;) PROMISE. So..pretty please? :)

Buck's rule #2} YES IT'S AN ORDER. →c'mon!!!! Leave a little love in here! Some legacy you know ;) for the dinosaurs to remember you we're HERE *hi*. Comment as muuch as you want BUT BACK TO BUCK'S RULE #1, with love babies, love and respect. :) and vooote!

Buck's rule #3} I know you won't do it cause you're unique and cool and so will be your ideas but just in case you know, don't apply copy paste here in wattpad (or anywhere too lol), with my story :D

Buck's inspired-advice-not-rule} If you are acquaintances with fart, don't eat a blueberry tart, and look at the backseat beside the chart, because the ride is about to start ^^

Honey honey bunches of love and blessings from the Good Father to you my dear family (yes we'are a family now we'll name our squad later I promise).

P.S. TNTS (Too New To Step-Ahead) will look like a bad-boy sort of story, but it's not exactly so, ;) you'll see. TNTS is not a copy of any other story here or outside wattpad, any similarity is pure coincidence, same goes to characters. This story is TOTALLY not meant to hurt anyone :) my intentions are completely out of boredom and no social life..
just kidding :'D →I'LL LOVE WRITING THIS STORY ALONG WITH YOU GUYS. PRAY FOR MY SUCCESS lol!!!

♡...♡...♡...♡...♡...♡...♡...♡...♡...♡...†