T W O

"Vi?" Sam said from behind her, confused as to why she had stopped mid rampage. It was difficult to get his younger sister to ever shut up when she was on a warpath but it seemed like she had been stumped.

Violet Uley lost all ability to even move as she continued to stare at Emmett the way he did her. A smirk grew upon Emmett's face as Violet continued to freeze.

"Vi—" Sam touched his sisters arm, trying to get her out of her stump. What the hell has happened to Vi?

It was like his scorching touch sent a shock through her body, starting all the machines back up inside her head. Her brain once again worked and it told her to run as fast as her tired legs could.

"I uh... I have to go," were the only things Violet could utter before she turned around and stomped straight out of the clearing without another explanation.

Emmett Cullen was confused beyond all belief, why had she just gone? Wasn't a mate bond suppose to be stronger then that? She was part wolf which meant it was suppose to be painful, like it was for him. Confusion soon morphed into determination as he went to step forward before Jacob Black growled at him in warning and Sam Uley took a protective step in front of his little sisters retreating form.

"What happened to her?" Emmetts rough voice called out, watching as she continuously stomped away. One of the wolves tried to go near her and she kicked at it, suffice to say the rest of the pack moved out of her way quickly.

Sam debated wether to answer them, knowing that Edward had more then likely already known what was going on. Sam huffed, his tight lipped mouth opening to answer," I don't know."

And he walked away, the wolves following after him as he smelled his younger sister had already ran the rest of the way home.

<><><>

"It's just not fair! I mean for fucks sake!" Vi growled, stomping her feet when she continued to pass the small living room of her brothers house. Her light brown eyes now darkening with a storm of rage and anger.

Emily watched her, her mouth twitching into a smirk as she continued to watch her sister-in-law throw a fit. She had missed her, missed the temper tantrums.

Violet hadn't even noticed the gathering of wolves outside, or how Sam was looking through the window at Emily. He wasn't afraid to leave his sister with his imprint but more like fearing of the hell his sister would unleash on him if he didn't wait for Emily's signal to come in.

"ITS LIKE— I get one shot and... that happens! One damn shot to happiness and boom I'm not allowed... AND THEN A TREE A DAMN TREE! Of course he had to throw me into a damn tree! I couldn't just loathe! NO! Of course he had to SHOW UP!" Violet continued to stomp and growl out. She stopped for a second, her head whipping around until she found a purple pillow that looked old. Her eyes locked on it and quickly picked it up.

"MY LIFES!" She yells, gripping both ends and growling as she rips it into two pieces," THIS! THIS AND THAT TREE AND THE FUCKING POLAR BEAR! OF COURSE IT HAD TO BE A DAMN VAMPIRE! I COULDN'T LIVE A NORMAL LIFE AND MY 80 BUCKS! I WANTED A FUCKING PRETZEL!"

"She's gone off the deep end," Paul made the mistake of muttering under his breath. Unfortunately, he did it in the presence of Vi. She whipped around, fists tightening and jaw locking as she whipped around. The look of pure terror on Pauls face was enough to scare all the teenage boys still, which was an even worse decision as Vi dove to the door and ripped it open. Her perfectly manicured nails dove straight for Paul, all she could see was red.