Moving in

Soda had his arms wrapped tightly around me, as I buried my face in his chest. I knew this would happen, I just didn't want to believe it.

"Soda, how could he?" My tears poured out non stop. Soda softly caressed my hair reassuringly.

"Shh, it's alright, I won't let him hurt you no more" he promised. I grabbed onto Soda's shirt and didn't want to let go. He's been there for me since day 1, and I consider him more than I cousin to me. It felt like he was a brother, one who looks out for me.

"Sky?" I pulled away and turned to Pony.

"The babies are crying" he said. I got up, wiping my eyes.

"Okay, I'm going" I replied. Soda followed as I went into my room, and sure enough, the twins were both crying. I picked up Chance, while Soda got Jacquie. Just looking at my baby boy's face, reminded me of Dallas. And tears started to make their way down my cheeks again, as I was putting him to sleep.

I don't want to see Dallas ever again. But, how am I supposed to be taking care of Chance and Jacquie all on my own? It'll be hard, and I'm going to have to get another job just to support them. I can't do it all on my own. Soda looked at me, noticing how I was thinking about all this.

"Hey, Sky, don't cry" he said.

"I can't take care of my babies all on my own" I cried. He gave me a sad look, all while he was putting my little girl to sleep.

"You don't have to do it alone, you have me, Darry, and Pony" he replied. "And, you also have the gang."

"I know" I said. He gave me a sly smile. "But, y'all can't help me with the baby stuff, it'll be too much."

"C'mon, Sky, we'll all be happy to help" he said. "Now, it's time for bed, we have a big day tomorrow." I smiled at him and placed Chance down on the bed, Jacquie was right next to him. Then, I hugged Soda.

"Thanks, Soda" I replied, before pulling away. He messed up my hair, before kissing my forehead.

"Now hurry up kid, you need your rest" he said. I smiled through my tears. He walked out the room, leaving me alone with my precious twins. I climbed into bed with Chance and Jacquie in the middle and me on the edge. There were pillows on the other side, just so they won't fall.

Tomorrow, I'll be moving into my new house. I wanted to tell Dally about it today, when I saw him, but it's too late. Maybe I'll be better off without him anyways.

~

Soda just finished putting my last bag in the truck. Chance and Jacquie were in their baby carriers and already strapped in the back seat. The gang was outside with Soda and me. I looked at my cousins.

"I guess this is it, no more waking up to seeing y'all smiling and laughing" I said. The brothers gave me a hug.

"You don't have to go, you can stay with us if you want" Darry offered. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Thanks Darry, but I want to try and do this on my own. I'll have to get used to it anyways" I replied.

"If you need anything, we'll always be here for you" he said. I nodded.

"C'mon, Sky, we should get going" Soda spoke up. I walked away from the gang and hopped into the truck. The gang looked at me with a sad smile on their faces.

"Y'all can come over anytime, the door will always be open" I said. Then, we left. It's not a long ride to the house. Just 10 minutes away. I'm glad I found it. It was the only one I could find that was the closets to the Curtis house.

"Sky?"

"Hmm?"

"Be careful, if you need anything, you can call us or come over" Soda said. I smiled weakly at him.

"Thank you, Soda" I replied. He gave me a sad smile. He probably doesn't want me to move away, but I can't stay at his house any more. I have to live on my own, with my babies. Plus, if I keep living there, I'll surely run into Dallas, and that's the last thing I want.

I'm planning on never seeing him again. But, things don't always go my way. The truck finally stopped in front of my new house. It stood there in all it's... glory? Even though it's not the best looking house here, it will have to do. I turned to look at Soda one last time.

"Bye Soda, come by any time" I said. He nodded and hugged me tightly.

"I'm going to miss waking up and seeing you next to me" he responded. Once he said that, I felt like crying.

"Awe, Soda, don't do that" I whined, pulling away from him. He looked at me with confusion written all over his face.

"What am I doing?"

"You're going to make me cry" I said. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Bye, Soda." I climbed out of the truck and got the twins from the back seat.

"Bye, Sky." With that said, Soda drove away.

A/N

Sorry its short, I just didn't know what else to write. Sadly, the next chapter is going to be the last. I know I said I would write 3 or 4 more before ending the story, but I just have so much on my mind right now, I can't. Sorry guys :/

Anyway, comment, follow, and/or vote! Until next time!:)