Poor ol' Johnny

We finally came upon the old house. Dally was the first one to enter, leaving El and I, behind. We both looked at each other and laughed. Being alone with two girls, get drive a guy crazy. It's not as fun as some may think.

"Those girls, are driving me nuts" Dally complained, as El and I walked inside the house.

"Hey, we're not that bad" I said, sitting on the arm of the couch. El stood next to me.

"Yea, we were just being girls" she added. Dally shook his head.

"And I thought being alone with two girls would be fun" he mumbled. I smiled. See, what'd I tell ya. Not as fun as it seems. Ponyboy walked into the living room, and immediately spotted El. She ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He returned that hug.

"Ponyboy! I missed you so much" El exclaimed.

"Me too" Pony replied. I went up to Ponyboy and crossed my arms.

"How could you, Pony?" He pulled away and looked at me, confusion written all over his face.

"How could I what?"

"Not tell me you had a girlfriend!" He smiled and blushed at my words. "I mean, I would understand if she was some rat you fetched out of the sewer, but really? Your girlfriend is pretty enough to be a fucking model, what is wrong with you?"

"I was gonna tell you about her when she came" he replied.

"And when was that supposed to happen?" He shrugged.

"I thought she was going to get out in a week or so" he responded. My mouth dropped.

"Do you want me to kick your ass? Never Keep something like this from me" I said. EL laughed from the conversation I was having with Pony. "I should be the first person to know when you get a girlfriend."

"I was about as surprised as you, Sky" Two-Bit said, coming up behind me. I smiled at Pony and hugged him.

"Better not let her go, or I'll really kick your ass" I joked. Well, half of it was true, he better not break up with her.

"Don't you have a boyfriend, Sky?" I turned to El and shook my head.

"Sadly, no, because someone doesn't let me, and scares off all the guys that try talk to me" I said, loud enough for Darry and Soda to hear. Both guys turn to me.

"What?" I just shook my head. Then, my eyes fell onto Johnny, who just sat on the couch, quietly watching. I go and sit next to him.

"Hey Johnny, why so quiet?" He shrugged. "Are you, like, the shy type?" I could easily see him blush, making him look cute as ever. I gasped. "You are so cute!" Again, I'm making a big fool of myself. Johnny just looks at me with his dark eyes. His little puppy eyes that nearly make me melt from the cuteness. Again, before I knew it, I was hugging him tightly.

"Why, will you look at that, Johnny, you already got this girl under your spell" Two-Bit laughs.

"Because he's just so adorable" I squealed, still squeezing Johnny with my tight hug. "One of the few guys I hug."

"Calm down Sky, you'll suffocate him" Soda said. I turned to him, not letting go of Johnny.

"Will not, he loves my hugs, right Johnny?"

"I-I guess so" he replied.

"See" I said. Soda just shook his head. I turn back to Johnny, who just sits there, looking bored. "Do you smile?" He looked at me.

"Y-yea, sometimes" he responded.

"Smile" I said.

"What?"